WW Buddy

• Anybody here want an email/online buddy to keep in touch with during the Weight Loss Journey? I have succeeded on WW in the past, and know this was largely in part b/c of having someone to talk with that was going through the same thing....A little about me, I'm 25, live in Maryland, work full time, and have around 100 pounds to lose. I am constantly online due to work, and would be available on here, email, facebook, etc. I also have my blackberry with me at all times, so needless to say I'm always in touch

Just figured I'd put the offer out there for anyone looking for a buddy.
  • hey ther3
    I joined WW a few weeks back...weight loss has been slow due to a few different things. I think it would be nice to have someone to talk to who is on WW as well. I'm 29 from NY and my name is Vanessa. I have about 30 lbs to lose and hope to lose at least half of it by my birthday sept. 30th.

Let me know if you're interested in chatting with me.

I have AIM, of course email, facebook(though I'm not on often) but I also have a blackberry as well which i always have with me.

hope all is well
  • I have been doing it for 2 or 3 weeks on my own. I thought I was ok and its back on againg. UP and down all the time I am just sick of everything. I get mad at myself and then I eat again. I need a Buddy too. Please someone help me. I am 50 years old and have 2 kids that gone and 4 grandsons that what to go all the time when they are here and I am too tired. PLEASE help me.
  • Hi All!

I am new to this forum. I was following the South Beach Diet, but needed more accountability and support. I have been on WW for one week, and so far so good

I would love to find a buddy (or more!) to join on this journey. The personal accountability and support will help keep me focused and successful.

A little about me: My name is Kristin, I am married, work full time, and have a toddler. My life is busy, fun, and always changing!

I have Facebook (don't use it as much), email and a Blackberry, my life line!

Hope to hear from you all soon,
    Kristin
  • Hey there im also interested im 21, working full time and going to school part time, live with the bf in beautiful bc and doing ww.. so far soo good.. i also have 100 pounds to loose
  • Heya!
    I am Bex, 21, from New Zealand.
    I am in my fourth year of studying psychology.
    I have been on WW for 7 weeks (although this is my third time) and have lost 7.6kg which is 17 pounds. I am doing WW with one of my best friends but am always keen to meet new people.
    I am ALWAYS on Facebook. And MSN.