Confused...

• So my cousins visited today and things were going fine, I passed on the huge dinner they ate since I had already eaten before I showed up. I helped the kids decorate eggs and what not and then my aunt says "who wants cake?!" I have honestly not let myself splurge on my diet for a while and I gave in. I didn't have much, about 1/2 inch thick slice and OH MAN was it yummy. Some chocolate/coconut type of cake...and now I feel a little guilty, lol. And I'm totally confused as to how many calories it may have been, so I don't know what to put in my fitday food log, or how much more I can eat today without going over my 1200-1500 calorie count.

What do you guys do when you have no idea how many calories a meal you have just eaten is?

As of right now I just found a chocolate pound cake and gave a rough estimate...but it really bugs me that i don't know! >.< I've learned my lesson. Haha and I think I'm gonna throw in an extra workout tonight!
  • I usually compare similar foods online, and use the highest calorie one because that way I'm safe
  • Okay, yeah thats what i did. haha, I doubled the serving size. I really didn't eat much though >.<
  • You should be fine with that! A little splurge here and there is nothing to worry about
  • Thats why I'm only feeling a "little" guilty haha. I'm just glad i didn't go overboard.
  • Honestly, I used to feel so guilty...but i've learned to let myself have a special treat once in a blue moon..especially holidays...because if you dont...youll be thinking about it for weeks...well atleast i would...i wouldnt worry so much about the calories...its only ONE DAY you know?