APRIL - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 9 of 16
Go to
  • Thanks Lyn!

because I was willing to stay with it yesterday when it was tough ( I didn't feel well) - I will carry on today.
  • I will stay on plan today because it's the right thing to do for my body!!
  • Because I have SO much more energy than I did ten pounds ago!
  • Because this is what I do and who I am - I do it every day.
  • because today at the doctors, they had to put the scale at 200 instead of 250! and a few months ago i refused to be weighed at all.
  • Because I'm 252 pounds, and I want to get in to 240s by the end of April.
  • because it's what I need to do.
  • Because I am SO close to Onderland. I am at 200, and I want to stay on plan so I can be at 199 soon.
  • I will stay on plan today because I like the way I feel and can't wait to see how good I feel with 10 or 20 pounds less.
  • I will stay on plan today because the scale is finally moving downwards again and I'm getting closer and closer to having less than 100lbs left to lose!
  • Because I know that what I am doing is the best thing, and I am eager to continue!
  • Because I won't let PMS get me down!
  • OP today because as I told before that is my life now... and I am really proud of it!!!
  • because I'm going to get out of the TEENS soon!!! By the end of the week, maybe.
  • because it's the only way I can keep my lab numbers healthy - I don't want to get diabetes or have a heart attack.