The very best NSV - Gap Jeans!

• I went on a shopping trip today and in addition to three new bras (I've dropped two band sizes and a cup size since the last time I bought them), I bought a pair of GAP size 16 jeans. GAP SIZE 16 JEANS! The last time I fit into jeans from a regular store, I was 17.

The pair I ended up with - the long and lean cut - are a little tight, but they button and zip and I can sit down in them and still be comfortable. I am over the freaking moon!

I went into the dressing room thinking I would figure out how close I was to fitting into them and instead, they fit. This is the moment I've been dreaming of and I'm still kind of in shock that it's here.
  • Congrats!!! Isn't that an amazing feeling? Especially given that I've always found GAP jeans, womens anyway to run narrow in the hips and butt. To fit into a pair of jeans off the main floor that doesnt involve the long twisted walk around to the 'special sizes'? Congrats on all your hard work, I hope this inspires you to keep plugging away!
  • Congrats! It's such a good feeling isn't it. I work for GAP and I love the long and lean style. It's so flattering on everyone! I'm glad they fit and that you like them. As Angihas2 said, they do fit a little small, so it's definitely a super NSV! Way to go!!!
  • WOW! That must be a great feeling! GREAT JOB!
  • Congrats You Must be over the moon!! Man i can not wait till i can wear a pair of jeans and feel comfy!
  • Awesome! I can feel your excitement over here and it is contagious! I will hold that image in my mind at our celebration BBQ this afternoon, maybe it will keep me smart!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! I definitiely understand the feeling. And they'll be baggy before you know it!
  • Wonderful! I love Gap jeans and can not wait until I can fit in them.