Fell Off...

• The wagon. With the shock of losing my job contract, I have completely fallen off the weight loss wagon. I want to get back on! Please share your stories of how you got back on track! I'm pretty much in need of support right now, more than ever.
  • It's hard to stay focused. I'm Snowed in with a Foot of Snow! I think we all make a few slips......Just try doing better Tomorrow! Sorry about your Job!
  • Just start RIGHT NOW on your plan. Just because you fell off, doesn't mean you have to stay fallen. Dust yourself off and get back up, and you will be okay. Hugs!
    Barb
  • Just get back on plan right now. Don't wait! You can do it! And amazingly, you will probably feel a lot better once you get back on track. I've found that if i'm eating well, it seems to make it easier to deal rationally with the tough situations in my life. When I don't eat well, it seems like the other problems get magnified, because I feel bad about my eating/weight in addition to the other issues. Good luck to you....hang in there!
  • youtube.com/watch?v=bEZEy3Zi0oE

This woman is a complete motivation. This video seems to suit your situation. You'd be surprised how many people on youtube can be motivating.
  • Whoa Britt that girl was crazy! In a good way! I was listening and watching and all of a sudden she dropped the f bomb like three times in a row and I was like "AH! Okay, I'm listening I'M LISTENING!" Haha, she made some really great points. Thanks!
  • focus, focus, focus. you can do it. you did it before. and whatever you do, DON'T beat yourself up about it! it happens to EVERYONE and you aren't alone. here's another website where i found the woman incredibly inspiring...she lost all that weight with NO surgery! check out her before and after pics....wow!

www.fitbyjen.com
  • I don't know what it is about exercising, but whenever I get my butt to the gym or I take a long walk, I get back on the wagon. Something about the physical realization of getting back on track is enough to make me feel focused again. So go out and exercise!

You can do it!!
  • Keep coming back to 3FC.
  • Thanks! Yeah, I just got a dog this weekend, so I'm definitely more motivated now that I have to take him on walks every day. He's a big guy (half coonhound, half rottweiler), so he needs a lot of exercise! I've already planned our route for this afternoon.