Tummy Girl Before and After (-90lbs)

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • It occurred to me that since I normally hang out in one tiny area of the world here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge.html that I completely forgot to put up the big old post here to celebrate!

Now I'm figuring out maintenance with the help of some awesome cyber friends (you "Challenge" girls rock!), lots of trial and error and a few good books. I'm also working towards a two year degree to get my personal trainer certification. What a difference a year makes!

These are the official pics as I like to refer to them. May 14, 2009 at 223lbs and December 23, 2009 at 133lbs.

• You look great! Job well done! I don't have any official before pictures (nobody to take them for me), but plan on having lots of after pics.
  • Awesome job! Congrats!! You look amazing! You are are great motivation!!
  • Wow! You look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on all your (continued) success ;]
  • Wonderful job!

A.
  • Wow, you look absolutely spectacular!! Congrats on reaching your goals, that is sooooo awesome!!! Hope you do great in your next stage, I'm sure you will!! Congrats sweetpea!!!!!!
  • You are smokin hot!, well done!
  • Just fantastic
  • You look great ..... very inspirational ..... good luck with the personal training!

Thanks for posting
  • You look great! Wonderful job
  • Thanks everyone, it's really wonderful to have the chance to "pay it forward" as it were, since I remember looking at these albums 90lbs ago and getting motivated to really do it this time.
  • Your transformation is incredible! Congrats on your success!
  • Holly moley you look amazing! CONGRATS!
  • Woah! :-)
  • congratulations! You look awesome. What an amazing year you had!