if your in need of a little inspiration please click

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thank you. Thank you so much. I've been lurking again for so long...thank you.
  • That video was very inspiring. Thank u soo much.
  • Wowza! Very motivational to say the least!
  • Wow! Very inspirational. I agree with the previous posters that said the age appeared to drop along with the pounds.
  • Great find, thank you! I liked how broad the video was - there were all sorts of shapes, sizes, ages, some males, some females. It told a ton of stories in one little video and definitely inspired me!
  • Just proves (in a big way) that weight loss is MOST definitely a doable thing. Soooo many people MAKING it happen. Weight loss is not some crazy, hare-brained, out of this world, scheme - it's something that we all have the ability to achieve. Each and every one of us.

So incredible to see so many people taking charge of and transforming their lives.
  • That was fabulous - thanks so much for sharing that, CM!

I loved that there were so many different types of people: ages, weights, men and women and they all looked so much happier (and yes, younger! there were quite a few that I thought looked like mother/daughter or father/son instead of before/after). It just goes to show that it can be done and plenty of people are doing it!

Very inspiring indeed!
  • Thank you so much... you just saved me from keep going on my binge this Sunday night...
    I wish I could add my before/after pic to that video
  • That was incredible to watch! Thank you for posting the video. It's exactly what I needed to get back on track. I can do this. I have proof now that I can.