Thank You Calorie Counters! It worked!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am too excited for it to be so early on a Saturday morning!

I am down 3.5 pounds for the week after taking your advice and increasing my calorie budget. It seems so counter intuitive but it really did work!

I've had a great couple of days in my weight loss journey. Yesterday I went shopping and bought a pair of jeans without a "W" behind the number for the first time in nearly 15 years! And I didn't even get the biggest size they had available.

Oh happy day! Now I'm less than 15 pounds away from One-derland!!
  • WELL DONE

severely restricting calories is a trap
  • Woohoo!! I know you are loving that!!
  • Yeeeeeee-whhhhhhhoooooo!! Way to go chicky!!
  • So happy for you! YAY!
  • Woohoo! Amazin', ain't it?! Same thing happened to me...upped my calories and the weight just started falling off!
  • that's great!I know I thought if I cut my calories back alot I could lose,but I stalled so I have a couple of "high calories" days & I'm losing again.
  • Nice...
  • Good for you!! How exciting
  • Way to go!
  • Good for you!
  • So awesome! I'm so happy for you. What a feeling. You go girl!!!
  • same for me! the gals on here helped me out and they said that if I increased my calories a bit more I should lose... because maybe I was putting my body through starvation mode?
    So i went and splurge for a few days (not completely, but had extra calories and fat here and there) and now after only one day back at it, I've lost a pound!