I just binged on asparagus

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow! I never thought I would ever say that...maybe a cheese pizza or cookies but not asparagus. I'm not sure if I should feel guilty or not. I roasted them with a little cooking spray, rosemary and dill. It cost me around 100 calories.
  • LOL I had a red cabbage binge a while back
  • Is that a binge? Really? 100 calories of asparagus?
  • Sorry,
    I just fould it a little humorous.

It is a binge for me. Before going vegan I had very nasty eating habits. I was known to eat fast food at least 3 times a day...not including what I consumed in between those meals.
  • What does 100 calories of asparagus look like anyway? Is it one bunch?
  • I just binged on some honey minted baby carrots, oven roated potatoes with sage, and steamed cod. Dinner cost 379 calories....and boy that was better than donuts !
  • these... are not binges people lol!
  • I do that with roasted cauliflower.I could eat a whole head all to myself,but my kids would stab me with a fork if I even tried to keep some from them
  • ROFL - binging on apsaragus - I actually have never eaten it
  • This is great!! I binge on raw baby carrots. So crunchy and sweet. I love them!
  • cherbear - me too with the carrots, yummmy. Once they are in the house, they are gone. I've even had them leave the little bag out at the grocery store and started munching in the car on the way home.
  • My fave is fresh Brussels sprouts cut in half and sauteed with half a shallot in just a drizzle of EVOO. I could eat a whole pan by my self, though I try to make a point to share with bf, as he loves them too. Brussels sprouts are my FAVORITE veggie!
  • Tomorow I will binge on some stemed and mashed cauliflower.
  • Lol, I just "binged" on an entire can ( 6 servings) of southern style kale greens for only 210 cal! Yum!
  • I binged on leaks and mushrooms for dinner.