How is this for some non-scale victories?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My bath-robe, which I have had for 7 years closes without gaping again!

My bras, which my bf just bought a month ago, now fit at the second clasp instead of the third!

And finally, a shirt that was so tight it rode up a month ago, now fits me very well!

Well, that is it for now, but at this rate, I am sure to have many others.
  • Nice! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Cheers,

J
  • i have to say congrats even though with you being from louisville there is a huge chance you are a u of l fan
  • i like non-scale victories...I want to be able to borrow clothes from my friends - the weight I am when I do that won't make any difference... just me fitting in their jeans!!!
  • Lol, chels, NOT a UofL fan! In fact, I don't care much about sports either way!

Thanks for the kudos, guys!
  • You're doing great, those fantastic nsvs . Keep it up.
  • Congrats! Those are great little victories!
  • Feels so good to see progress!
    Congrats on your NSV
  • Again, thanks. I have had some trouble with binging, and not being able to exercise, so I am up 3 lbs. but everything is still fitting the same so it could just be water weight. I am not letting it discourage me though, I walked two miles today, and have had only low cal foods!
  • WOW, i bet that feels GREAT! & IT SHOULD!
  • I woke up this morning, and grabbed my lighter winter jacket. I was just going to leave it open because its still a little tight. Well out of habit I buttoned it absent mindedly. It fit perfectly!!!!!!! I could even tuck a scarf in without worrying about the buttons pulling! It felt good!

Congrats on your NSV eratosthanes!!!! Doesn't it feel good?
  • Yep! I must be tightening something up though, cause the doc says am up 5 lbs now, but nothing is fitting any different. I think my next victory will be an unmoving scale.
  • Yay! My first SCALE victory, I have lost 11 lbs. (must have been swollen) since I said I gained five! I am finally back to even at my first 20 lb. loss! Only 99 to go. (drum roll please, and lots of...) and
  • That's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Sometimes when my weight loss is slow I take my measurements, that always makes me feel better.
  • I REALLY must have been swollen, lol! I am down another three lbs. since yesterday! I cannot wait to get my ticker this Sunday, as I will have LOTS of carrots if I keep this up! So here is another for me, just because

And thank you ladies for the encouragement. I am SO looking forward to losing as much as some of you have.

Shantroy, I understand about the jacket! Yesterday the button popped off of mine, and I was SO worried. Guess the thread was just weak, lol, 'cause I am certainly not any bigger!