Hi

• Hi my name is Megan I am from Orange County, NY. I have just begun weight watchers and I am hoping it works for me. I need support while I diet as I have given up before and really want this try to stick. I am at my heaviest ever after giving birth to my daughter almost 5 years ago and my son 15 months ago i have gained a grand total of 80 unwanted pounds.
  • Quote: Hi my name is Megan I am from Orange County, NY. I have just begun weight watchers and I am hoping it works for me. I need support while I diet as I have given up before and really want this try to stick. I am at my heaviest ever after giving birth to my daughter almost 5 years ago and my son 15 months ago i have gained a grand total of 80 unwanted pounds.
    Welcome!!! Glad to have you.

I would encourage you to rethink this sentence, it's very passive. No plan is ever going to "work" for you. Instead all a plan is is a pre-established method of allowing you to take control in a format that is more likely to work for you. View it only as a tool, one of many in your aresenal of tackling diet and exercise to lose weight.

Ultimately your success will be derivitive of the effort you put in.

Best of luck!
  • Hi Megan

I am originally from Staten Island, NY and currently live in NJ... I totally understand those unwanted pounds... I too have joined weight watchers recently and doing quite well. We can motivate one another... my biggest obstacle is getting exercise in... UGH!!! I really try... Anyway, welcome!!!