out of the 230s!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This morning made my day. I got on the home scale and I saw 229.2 Wow! I'm less than 30 pounds to goal weight!

I'm running late to my weight watchers meeting, but had to get online and share.

Today I am meeting a friend that I haven't seen for 5 years. Its a long story, but I'm glad we are going to reconnect. She saw photos of me and facebook and couldn't believe I was the same person .

Happy Saturday everyone.
  • Oh Matt, that is wonderful!!! I LOVED getting into new decades, or should I say getting out of the old ones!?!! SO very thrilling and rewarding. That scale just keeps heading down in the right direction for you - due to your hard work that is.

Oh and that friend of yours - she's gong to be blown away when she sees you up close and personal. Have fun.
  • Congratulations! You are so close. It will be interesting to see what your friend says in person. You've earned it.
  • Congratulations ! Have a wonderfull Saturday !
  • Yay! I agree with Robin, blasting through decades is awesome. Good for you.
  • yay!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!! You are so close! that's awesome!

Have fun with your friend today!
  • Wow Matt that is awesome! Have a great Saturday and enjoy catching up with an old friend! Peace be with you!
  • Congrats...that awesome!
  • I hope you have an excellent time catching up with your friend. You are going to knock her socks off when she sees you in person.
  • Yay, Matt!!! Be sure and come back to tell us what your friend said about the new you!
  • Hotcha!!!!! I am so incredibly freaking proud of you my friend!!!!!!!!!! You rock I love being on this journey with you
  • YAY!

Enjoy your meeting, but remember you were great before too! Have fun and keep us posted!
  • Way to go Matt! So happy for you!
  • Congratulations, Matt! I hope you treasure every moment of your friend's expression when she sees you. I'm also glad that you're reconnecting...friends are such a valuable, wonderful thing.