SO excited!! My meals arrived last night!

• I ordered my medifast last Friday.... and after reading about some of the shipping issues and how long it takes for some people I assumed I wouldn't get my food until next Monday... because last weekend was a holiday weekend and the delivery thing said 5-7 business days. So I wasn't going to be extra expectations on when i would get my food...

Last night I got a BIG surprise with my medifast being delivered!! Technically it was only 3 business days... so that makes me very happy!

I have started this morning and so far so good. I had a medifast bar this morning (I have to have something quick to walk around with like that because I have my two babies to take care of first thing in the morning). And right now I am having the pudding. So far I love what I have eaten! Not going to say there is no after taste or anything like that... but its to be expected in my opinion... as long as its minimal I am fine with it. The pudding is awesome too because it becomes thick instantly!! I never have that luxery with regular pudding! haha

I am just really excited.. but this eating every 2-3 hours is going to be hard for me! I am trying to keep myself around a similar eating schedual as my 3 month old son... lol he eats every 3-4 hours... so I try to time my eating around his... since mine it ever 2-3 hours. lol SO excited!
  • Glad to hear you got you delivery fairly quick!! I am also thinking of starting soon and it's nice to hear everyones stories. Hopefully by next month I can place my order!
  • I think you'll really like medifast annieann! Of course this is only my first day.. but I am happy so far with my choice to do this!
  • Congrats Jenn. I remember being really nervous after my first order because I didn't know if I would like any of it! It feels great when you try the shake/pudding and realize it is pretty good. Keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome to medifast Annie. I've been doing it for 2.5 months and I am thrilled.

• MF is a great plan and it works well. If you do try something that you don't like, wait a week or so and try it again because believe it or not your taste will change.

Good luck and remember to follow the plan as written for the best and fastest results.