Dr. Oz's 100's....

• Dr. Oz is celebrating his hundreth show with folks that have all lost 100 or more pounds. It's a good show.

Dr. Oz also posted 100 weight loss tips at this site. We probably know alot of these - but - there might be some new ones that help. Check it out.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-oz...ight-loss-tips
  • Such great tips!! Thanks for posting the link.
  • One of our members, Fiberlover, was on the show and posted about it here! Dr. Oz Show. Be sure to read her blog post (linked to in the above post) for her whole experience!!
  • These were my favorites:

If food was your only source of pleasure, make sure to reconnect with other things you enjoy -- music, sports, volunteer work or movies, for example.

Think ahead to how you'll eat and exercise on the weekends. It's easy to get too relaxed on Saturdays and Sundays, but healthy living is a 7-day-a-week endeavor.

You don't have to make a three-digit number your weight loss goal. Aim for a certain dress size or waist measurement.

If you find yourself at a weight loss plateau, up the duration of your exercise routine by five minutes.

If you're trying to lose weight with your significant other, pack each other's lunches. The lunchbox surprises will keep the both of you motivated.--> I'm definitely going to try this with my husband, who is thin, but could make healthier choices in the kitchen.

Thanks for posting this link!
  • Can somebody please tell me what time & what channel the show is on today? I can't seem to see it anywhere's in the tv guide. I'm from the midwest. Thanks in advance- Wendalyn
  • http://www.doctoroz.com/find-station

go to this site and put in your zip code
  • Thanks
  • I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I'm so very proud of Lori (Fiber Lover) for her loss.
  • Thanks for posting the info. I went to his site and read A LOT of tips that I had never thought of. I really like Dr. Oz.

One tip I thought was funny..."if you like nuts, soak them in water for a different texture". (blech!) I like nuts but not soggy ones!!
  • it was a fun show - even the richard simmons part LOL but I noticed a lot of the 100 lbs. losers had "old face" the saggy wrinkly face where they look 10 or 15 years OLDER than they did fat ergh, that's so unfair!
  • I was hoping someone on the 3fatchicks site would be on the show I'm going to read FIBERLOVER blog right now !