Binge-free challenge ~ Feb. 15 - 21

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Hi everyone!! Welcome to the binge free challenge!! You can come in here and post your weekly successes and struggles and keep track of your binge free days. You can also vent about anything and everything you feel like getting out. We are here to share our feelings and to encourage and inspire each other. No negativity! We are strong chicks and I KNOW we all can do this!! And we don't have to do it alone, we have each other to get us through the rough times.

ALL chicks are welcome -- no one is excluded! If you are trying to lose weight, not trying, maintaining, recovering from an eating disorder, in the midst of one, or have ANY kind of problem with food, we would love to have you join us!!

Let's have an awesome week!!
  • am still binge free...not sure the exact day but over 45 and under 50 i think... did 'indulge' this weekend a bit but not a binge - just controlled dessert sat and sun while on a mini vacation. even said No Thanks to fries when I was a little tipsy! wanted to binge sooooo bad but had an audience so didnt!

now today will be hard - to get back on food plan while my body had some extra calories and sweets for the last couple of days...

lets rock this week ladies!!!!
  • Day 2!

I was doing fine until that cute guy at the party offered me Pringles. It was downhill from there. Seriously, I can eat healthy all day, turn down all sweets, but when faced with potato chips? I have no willpower. I actually find myself many times a day thinking how nice it would be to eat a stack of Pringles. *sigh*
  • Hello all...I plan on giving myself 2 challenges this week. No bingeing and NO chocolate. After my chaos on Saturday I think it's time for me to go through a little withdrawal. The only thing I'm going to allow myself to have is my chocolate whey protein. I need to quit farting around and seriously FIGHT it when the urge comes over me to get my hands on chocolate. Here's hoping.....

~D
  • Starting Day 4
  • Hi Ladies.

Day 10!!! Lately, for me this is good.
    However I made it this far a couple of weeks ago, then fell of the wagon HARD CORE so I'm not getting too excited yet.

I feel composed overall though. Sure I would love to have pizza or dessert, but I don't feel a COMPULSION to do so.
  • I'm joining back in! I need to get recommitted and stop hiding! Today is Day 4! I'm going to need extra strength tomorrow because it's a long day at school. We're doing interviews for my program and I have to be there to help out and talk to the prospective students and they're providing pizza for lunch. I plan on either packing my own or going and getting Panera or Subway instead. Haven't decided yet! Then, we're having a meeting after my classes and there is sure to be candy/cookies involved. I need good vibes! But, I'm promising you all now, I will not binge!
  • Quote: Hello all...I plan on giving myself 2 challenges this week. No bingeing and NO chocolate. After my chaos on Saturday I think it's time for me to go through a little withdrawal. The only thing I'm going to allow myself to have is my chocolate whey protein. I need to quit farting around and seriously FIGHT it when the urge comes over me to get my hands on chocolate. Here's hoping.....

~D
    Same for me.
    I binged on thursday after more than 3weeks. I was feeling pretty safe so I had had two servings of chocolate during the 3rd week. No problems there.

But saturday, my father brought a box of chocolates and that just knocked me down (I had one serving and the little voice inside my head started screaming: oh well, you're only on day two, go have them all, doesn't make much of a difference)
    So I figured I am ok with a little candy when I've been binge free for a while, but I need to stay away from it for the first couple of days.
    So this week I am going to eat clean and healthy. No sweets and no junk.
  • Hi, I'm back, this is day 1. I really need this support! I hope I can report good things next week.
  • I really needed this thread to get me back on track. I'm so happy to say that this is day 7 for me!
  • I'm on day 7!
  • Hi there. I'm new here. I figure I will join this challenge as binging is one of my biggest problems to overcome. I've done great today. So, this is Day #1 for me.
  • day 2 is done. I had more calories than I should have, but no binge.
  • This would have been day 10 for me, but I blew it. I ate 3/4 of a half gallon Fat Free Ice cream( chocolate cookies+cream) and half a jar of natural peanut butter. It was so good I couldn't stop. I didn't have it for so long it made the binge worse cause it tasted extra good to me, I'll gain 3 lbs. for sure. Tomorrow will be day one again!
  • I binged today, too. I feel sick now.