Size 20 to Size 6 (250-135)

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • You look so amazing! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • You are such an inspiration! Great JOB!
  • You look almost like your own daughter in the after picture. No offense, just not sure how else to say it.
  • You Look Fantastic!!!
  • You look amazing! Thank you for positng
  • you're so tiny! beautiful miss and congratulations on reaching your goal.
  • Oh wow! You look absolutely INCREDIBLE!! I am so inspired by you Every time I tell my family about me wanting to lose weight, I always tell them about you and how you did it and look amazing! Congratulations on your successes!
  • Thanks for the inspiration - awesome job!!! I am at square one what would be your best tip for sucess?
  • Quote: Thanks for the inspiration - awesome job!!! I am at square one what would be your best tip for sucess?

Thank you so much! The best tip I can give you, is the tip someone gave me...It won't happen until you and your body are ready for it to happen. You have to want it. And I sure wanted it, more importantly, I needed it! Keep focused, keep going, no matter what! You can do it! If I did it, anyone can!!!
  • Quote: Oh wow! You look absolutely INCREDIBLE!! I am so inspired by you Every time I tell my family about me wanting to lose weight, I always tell them about you and how you did it and look amazing! Congratulations on your successes!
    That is SOO sweet! Thank you for the compliment! If I can influence just one person, then I know I did my job. Thank you for taking the time to check me out. I worked really hard, and changing my lifestyle was the best decision i ever made!
  • congrats!! you look great
  • You are so my inspiration. I started out as a size 20 and trying to get down to a size 6/8. Currently at a 12/14. Sigh!
  • You look absolutely stunning! I can't imagine how wonderful you FEEL! Congratulations to you!!
  • You look so amazing! Great pictures and thank you for sharing with us.
  • that is amazing and definetly inspirational! I am trying to go from a size 13 to a size 5 for my wedding september of 2011 anyone have any good plans for losing the weight and getting toned?