February Biggest Loser Weigh In

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • I'm at 207, so I lost 5 lbs.
    Rachael is 193.6, which is a loss of .2

Congrats on your weight loss, Rachael. Every little ounce counts!
  • 209/0/209

Just wait til next week
  • Last week:171.6
    Lost:-1.4
    Now I weigh: 170.2

The scale and I are still friends! I didn't think I was going lose since I lost so much last week. Historically any lose over 3lbs will lead to a small gain or maintain.

Very exciting news too, a few years ago I bought an Omron Fat Loss Monitor. It gives BMI and % of body fat. So not exactly thrilled with my Fat %(26.3%), BMI though I am thrilled! A 24.7, I am officially NORMAL! well to some degree! LOL! The Fat % will come down with weight training I think!

Have a good week ladies!
  • Ugh! Wrong way!
    So last week I finally made it to Onederland, only to find myself back at 200.0 this morning. I think it's water/TOM but still... not good! Hope everyone is doing well.

MotherMe
    Last week: 199.0
    This week: 200.0 (+ 1 lb)
  • SW: 179
    LW: 176
    Today: 176

Life is still but for a moment of time,
    weight be off me so I can feel fine! Lol!
  • Starting weight 173 last week, lost 1lb, now I'm 172.

My partner Christies6pack: Last week was 170.3, lost 1.1lb and is now 169.2.

YAY..she is in the 160's..I can't wait to join her!! :-)
  • 200 this week and last- no change
  • 217.5 today. My partner and I usually don't have time to chat on Mondays....I hope she checks in soon.
    Amy
  • Whoo hoo, Jen! You're normal!!! That's great!!!

Congratulations to ya bunch of losers!

BeachBreeze2010: 209 down 1# (Whoo hoo!)
    MotherMe: 200 up 1# (next week u will ROCK!)
    MelO: 203.5 down 2.5 SO CLOSE!!!!!
  • Hey, I just wanted to make a correction on my team there for me it should read...

AFChick: 186.1 last week, gained 0.6, now I weigh 186.7
    Skullarix: 167 last week, lost 1.0, now I weigh 166!
  • Quote: Hey, I just wanted to make a correction on my team there for me it should read...

AFChick: 186.1 last week, gained 0.6, now I weigh 186.7
    Skullarix: 167 last week, lost 1.0, now I weigh 166!
    SO, SO SORRY!!!! That's what I get for posting in a hurry this morning!
  • Sorry I didn't get a chance to weigh and post yesterday! Still haven't connected with shea5, so I am sure she'll post soon.

Last week: 162.2, +2.2, This week: 164.4

DAMN YOU, TOM! Shea will tell you I was BOUND and determined to lost at least a pound this week. And when I weighed myself on Saturday I was ON TRACK at 161.4! I kept myself in check at the Super Bowl party....and woke up yesterday to TOM. 3 extra pounds? For real???

Men do not even know how good they have it!

Here's to a great week, chickies.
  • Kim - I'm sure you'll drop that and more this week!

I maintained this week, but i'm just easing into a new program, so I'm hoping for a little loss this upcoming week...the week after, I'm planning on having a big loss (I'll be off the steroids from my sinus infection by then, and hopefully be full bore into my new routine)
  • Quote: Okay!

I was 320 and I lost 1 pound and am now 319!
    Today, I am 317!
  • Really bad week for me...I totally fell off a 4 month band wagon...it involved cookie dough, pecans, chocolate chips...very bad....

last week: 186.8/gain: +0.4/current weight: 187.2

I'm back on the wagon as of this morning! At least I caught myself before I got too out of hand....

Skullarix is away from internet and her scale today and tomorrow...I should hear from her on Wednesday.