RE: Mini goals

• Okay, so once Labor day hits, should we go for another "mini~goal" set for Halloween? Or do ya'll think that's to far apart. I think the Labor day challenge lasted for 8 weeks or somewhere close to that. There are 8 weeks between Labor Day and the week of Halloween. All's I know is that I am diggin these challenges!

Is anybody else with me? Can we do it? YES WE CAN!! (okay, so my kids watch Bob the Builder )
  • I think a Halloween mini-goal sounds great!!! Hard to believe Labor Day is only a week & a half away!
  • I NEED THE HALLOWEEN GOAL!

Being new to the board, I've *just missed* the challenges so I'm looking foward to a goal!

But I have a question! What does "OP" stand for, what are Op Points? And what is a DH?
  • I love the idea of mini-goals. It makes a huge goal much more attainable. I acheived my summer goals. I think I won't set a separate Labor Day goal since the date is almost upon us, but I would definitely set a Halloween mini-goal with y'all.
  • Welcome Jessica!

DH means ~ Dear Husband or another "d" word, depending on if he made you mad!

OP ~ On Plan, or On Program

TOM ~ Time Of Month

Those are the only 3 I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps.

Once we hit Labor day, we will then post our goals for Halloween. , Yippee.......

Oh yeah Jessica, we're starting another 30 day challenge soon. I believe next week sometime.
  • Jessica - to add....OP Points means you've stayed on plan if you're doing the Weight Watchers Points system.

I am in for a Halloween challenge
  • Halloween mini goal
    It sounds good to me! I was hoping someone would pick a new one. I love these mini goals!
  • Don't think that I will make the Labor Day goal, so I am on for Halloween.
  • Any other takers?
  • Oh yes!!!! Love goals!!! those little goals really add up! Halloween Huh? Ok...let me see.... I have finally reached and surpassed my 289 goal( took forever) and since I am walking with a walker at the moment exercise is not possible so it will be a good deal slower. My next real goal is 250 but that's not reasonable for a two month period so...... I will shoot for 270. That's 17 lbs in two months. If I am really , really good it is workable. Shoot high but be happy to lose whatever!
    Pam
  • Count me in for Halloween goal. I'd like to be at 225 by Halloween. That's 11 pounds from now but hope it to be only ten to go if I make Labor Day goal of 235.
  • I think mini-goals are a great idea. I missed the labor day one though, so I'd be happy to get in on this one. Count me in, whenever someone makes an official post for it. I'll be looking!!