Remember my plateau whine last week?

• I was complaining and asking for advice . I have doing Bootcamp for 3 weeks and last week I added in cardio on my off Bootcamp days. The scale hasn't budge but I had bought a pair of BCBG jeans on a great sale in a regular size 14 for inspiration pants. Last night I tried them on to see how far away I was and OMG they FIT! I slid them up right over my legs, with alittle wiggle over the hips and buttoned with a alittle suck in I zipped them! I was shocked and happy! Now I still have work to do to make them look good (hello muffin top) but still! I know right after Christmas even my 16's fit SNUG fresh out of the dryer.

My body is changing and it gave me the push I need to keep working hard. I challenge everyone to look for other ways to judge your success other than the darn scale.

I was so happy that today I tackled doing the High school football stadium step 5 complete rounds. By time I was done my thighs were shaking and the sweat was pouring. What a workout!
  • Wow!!! That's fantastic! You must be so excited!!! Good for you and glad all the working out paid off!
  • Yes! Thank you for the inspiration, and for proving that the numbers aren't everything.
  • Congrats! Are you keeping track of inches too? Sometimes when you "plateau" your weight is being shifted around and you may end up losing inches instead of pounds
  • good for you - definitely a NSV (the jeans AND the steps!)
  • That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • Wow! Congratulations! I have a pair of purple jeans that I am so excited to wear again, and hopefully it'll only be a few more weeks
  • Fantastic! Congratulations. You'll start seeing the results on the scale soon enough, but IMO fitting into smaller clothes is even better than seeing a smaller number.
  • THats great, congrats!
  • Terrific! I'm glad you shared the update. It's very encouraging.
  • That feels so good. Congratulations. Take it how you can get it!!
  • Congrats on the pants and that stadium workout had to be so much more fun than a stairmill.
  • Thanks everyone ! Boy oh boy are my legs and booty sore today from the stadium. I really love trying out different ways to workout , it makes it more fun and this workout didn't cost me a cent.

I am taking a break from daily weighing for a bit , but I have my new jeans as a guide to keep me in check.

Tonight's bootcamp I sure hope we don't focus on legs or I am screwed!
  • I love getting into smaller clothes. Way more satisfying than just the number on the scale.