New Thread For Getting Out Of The 160's!

You're on Page 1 of 28
Go to
  • Hey ladies, Happy Monday!

I figured since someone needed to start a new thread I would go ahead and do it. Official WI this morning and miracle or miracles I am down .9 lbs to 165.9! I have no idea how, but I'll take it! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • It is SO hard for me to get lower than 160. Its the number my body likes best.
    But I'm going to keep trying- I've done it before and I can do it again!
  • I am really close getting out of the 160s also! What a relief it would be to cross that barrier! Unfortunately TOM arrived and now I seem to be up a little or at best in a holding pattern! Plus for whatever reason TOM makes me really hungry and just want to throw crunchy stuff in my mouth and I don't mean carrots and celery! I am really going to try to focus on how close I am and how good it will feel!
  • To get out the 160's would rock.
    Todays weight is 165.6 (tom has me a little higher than my ticker)
    GOODLUCK EVERYONE ~WE CAN DO IT!

Hope it's ok to post since I am in my 30's not 20's
  • TOM is here for me too, why must he make everything so difficult? Is it not bad enough that I retain 5 lbs of water overnight but must he also makes me want to eat everything in the house? Ugh.

Lori, of course you can join, the more the merrier!!
  • Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm Heidi. I weighed in at 164 today. I'm not really sure what kind of eating plan I want to do, but I'm starting with portion control and excercise. I'm doing wii fit and sometimes I do the 30 Day shred.
  • welcome rawheid! you'll love it here, everyone is very supportive... lurk around, find a niche, and post away!

Here's to getting out of the 160s by feb 20th! It's my bf and my 5th anniversary, and I want to wear something naughty haha
  • Hi everyone! Can I join? I am 164 this week and am dying to get to the 150
  • Quote: TOM is here for me too, why must he make everything so difficult? Is it not bad enough that I retain 5 lbs of water overnight but must he also makes me want to eat everything in the house? Ugh.

Lori, of course you can join, the more the merrier!!

Thanks for letting me join...
    As for the TOM ~LOL~So true~I wanna eat everything in the house too ~But I try to control myself.I crave eggs for some reason too LOL~Who knows. I retain water tooo UGHHHH~TOM SUCKS!

Sun~Glad your joining
  • thx, I figure getting accountable is probably the best way for me to start right now.
  • I'll hop on the wagon too. I'm at 161 right now, and what I wouldn't do to be onefiftysomething! It seems almost impossible since my body loves the 160s -- I've been stuck in them for years. But I look my best when I'm at least ten pounds lighter, so here's to smashing through the 160s barrier! Unfortunately, I've been quite hungry lately. I try to stick to 1200 calories a day, but lately I've been eating about 1500. I have added quite a bit of exercise to my regimen, so perhaps I'm entitled to more calories. Still, I'm so determined to leave 161 far behind that I'm afraid I'll sabotage my diet with my higher calorie intake. I'll wait a few days and see how it goes, I guess.

Good luck everyone!
  • for those of you who are counting cal's do you use a online calculator? I signed up for spark people, but just havent' used it yet. Guess I should get back there.
  • Welcome, Rawheid, Aschekatze, and Sun!

Rawheid, I have been calorie counting for a while. For the most part I use the calories given on packages of foods, but for things like fresh fruits and veggies I use fitday.com. For things like fast food or resturants I use calorieking.com it's been pretty useful for me, hope this helps you too!

Sasha, good luck on getting to the 150's for your annversary that is so exciting! I am going on vacation and hoping to be in the 150's around that time as well. We can do it!

Lori, I know what you mean I crave anything sweet so I try not to let myself have much if any because I'm afraid I wont stop!

Well I had a great OP day, hope everyone else did too. Now off to work out before bed!
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone! Worked out hard today. Still working on pull ups...not happening yet. waiting for my P90X. ...can't wait.
  • LOL~Fashinjunkie~I Know what ya mean~hope your workout went well~goodnight.

I had a good day..Hopefully since TOm Should be ending soon I start seeing some more results.....Eggs sound so good right now but I am done with my calories and I will not cave. I never eat after 7 P.m.~Which is a good thing~cause thats when I crave the most...Keeping on a time schedule & 1400 calories a day of eating has got me 95 pounds from where I use to be so I am gonna stick with that and my walking~I admit though some days it is hard to stay on plan But I do.~Come on 150's!!!! WE ALL DESERVE TO SEE THEM!!!