Anyone on board for 20 lbs. by springtime?

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • JOAN OMG!!!! evidence was sent around as a christmas card?! soooo sad!!! But yes, motivation nonetheless. I would be ecstatic if I could get 20 more pounds off by then...
  • Funny about the christmas card....I used to send them out every year with a family shot, made sure i looked good....then I stopped these last few years. Wonder why? /s

Just wait til December....
  • Two more days! How is everyone doing? What will our next challenge be? I need one!
  • Happy Spring, everyone! I weighed in at 136 this morning, so I was down 9 lbs. for this challenge.
  • natamars -You must be on cloud 9 .
    That is awesome!
    I'm just hoping to get motivated again.
  • thanks, danni! you are so close to goal - those last few lbs. are the worst!
  • happy spring natamars, that's great!!! I'm glad fat smash works so well for you!! YAY!

for me...
    I'm down to 155. So that's a 4.6 lb loss for this challenge. Every little bit counts, right?

What's our next challenge?!?! I want to do a mini one... I have those 2 weddings in May!
  • Way to go ladies! This thread did confuse me at first - I thought the challenge was 20 lbs in five days!
  • shasha, 4.6 is not a little bit - that is great!

i weighed in today at 135, which is an infamous plateau for me. it's usually the highest my weight goes, except for 3 points in my life, one of which was pregnancy. so i expect tough going for a while.

what are you thinking for the next challenge? easter's too soon - what about 5/1? i would love to be under 130 by then. also thinking of including an exercise challenge - would like to average 40 minutes a day, so that would be 1,640 minutes for the 41 days. what are your goals? does 5/1 sound good?
  • natamars, yes! 5/1 is perfect.

I just started a new serving job that's pretty rigorous, so I feel like right now I shouldn't do a ton of cardio on a day when i'm going to work a 9 hour shift. maybe i'm being lazy, and I should? but even so, I'm only working 3-4 days a week, so on my days off I want to get workouts in!

So my goals for this challenge will be 60 minutes of cardio + 30 minutes of strength training/toning 4x a week, and 30 minutes of stretching/yoga 5 or 6x a week for my back. I want to be at my second mini goal by then (25 lbs lost), so I'm ambitiously shooting for a 7lb drop.

I so hope I get there!! I ultimately want to be down to 140-145 for the weddings, but I don't think that will happen bc I've been losing so slowly! I might try that 4 day extreme fat smash a few times nearer to the weddings. how'd it work for you?
  • I started a new thread... go find it!