Had to share....it's working!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Had to share that I got my ticker...and I lost another 5lbs this week.

That's 19 in 3 weeks...I know it's bound to slow down from here, but I'm so pumped right now!!!

I've worked my butt off (cardio for 20 5 days/week and strength 3 days/week) I count calories too.

I'm so happy, thanks to everyone for the motivation. This site/forum has helped me so much!!!

• Awesome!!!!!! keep it up! We are proud of you
  • Congratulations! That's wonderful!!!
  • Way to go - 19 pounds in 3 weeks is great! Keep up the hard work.

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! You evidently must really be working your butt off, literally! What an amazing start!

Keep up the good job - you've found what works and are sticking to it, with the results to prove it! Thanks for sharing with us - it's fun to celebrate with you - enjoy this victory, you deserve it and have earned the right to be proud - can't wait to hear of your continued success!

• Woooohoooo!! Waaay to go!!

Congratulations
  • Hooray!!!
  • Wow.. excellent! Good on you.
  • That's incredible! Excellent work, and good luck losing the rest!
  • Happy Dance
  • Thanks for the support...it really helps to post my progress & hold myself accountable.

I feel so good, and to see that it's working is amazing.

I can't tell in the way that I look just yet, maybe a little in the face. But I'm hoping by the end of February I will see some difference.

I feel so differently about food & life in general. I've never attempted to lose weight before...I knew that I would eventually & now that I'm doing it...I'm just happy!

I still dread working out...but I know to see results I have to.

My weight was out of control, I couldn't believe how heavy I was. But it's obvious that my body is up for the challenge.

Thanks again!
  • AND you've gone from the 300s to the 200s. Another awesome thing! Really happy to hear about your success, thank you for sharing.
  • Great job! Thats good to hear that its been working foryou!
  • Good job. I don't think I can can count calories though. Nice work.
  • WTG!! You go girl!!!