Ounces away from onederland!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am ounces away from onederland!!!!

My official wt is 200.2#

Maybe next week I will make it to onederland......Cheer me on, please?

Ack! I'm nervous and excited. What if it doesn't happen? What if I self-sabatoge? Ack!!!

Okay, mini-meltdown over. Onederland will come in it's own time. I'm doing everything right 95% of the time. I'm making permanent lifestyle changes I can easily live with for the rest of my life.

It's weird, as it gets closer I get scared. And, it's hard to explain why. I think I'm starting to worry about maintaining, although that is a long way off.

Because I've been worried about maintaining I did some research and found out what my 'real' weight goal should be. It's not as bad as I thought. I could go for 140# and not be considered overweight. But, I'm not ready to change my goals just yet. I also will be able to (theoretically) maintain that weight at about 150 more calories than I am currently consuming. And I find that number not so scary--I guess I've been worried that I'd have to live on far less to maintain for the rest of my life.

Anyway, thanks for listening to me ramble on....Onederland here I come!!!!
  • Woot! Woot!
  • Congratz!!!
  • Almost there!
  • So exciting! You'll be there before you know it.
  • oh, wow, that is fantastic - can't wait to read the update when you get there!
  • YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You could wake up in the morning and be there .
  • Yeah! You will be there in no time!
    Quote:
    Ack! I'm nervous and excited. What if it doesn't happen? What if I self-sabatoge?................. It's weird, as it gets closer I get scared. And, it's hard to explain why.
    Me too! It doesn't make sense but you just described my feelings exactly. I am stuck right now and I wonder if it is a brain issue with me.
  • You will be there any day now!
  • ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!
  • You can do it girly!!
  • Thanks for sharing so honestly! I am cheering for you! And so are these guys:
  • Way To Go!!!!
  • Awesome and SOOOO exciting!
  • Way to go!!! It won't be long now!