Need thoughts...

• Ok so after my weight loss this week it got me thinking.... If I am eating a good number of calories.. between 1300-1500 a day, exercising daily, feeling good, and losing say 3 lbs a week, is that bad? I have read that 2 lbs a week is generally what is recommended, but what if I'm doing it healthy. No pills, drinking plenty of water, eating good food and a good number of calories, not OVER exercising, just 6 days a week, is it really that bad to lose an extra pound a week? I know this probly won't always be the case, but what about when it is? Is me working hard and being committed and motivated being unhealthy? Any thoughts? I know you guys aren't doctors or anything, but I just don't think it makes any sense. Me being 70-90 lbs overweight definitely isn't healthy! Thanks for your thoughts in advance!
  • I personally would worry about a weight loss stall. 1300-1500 seems like a small amount of calories for a person who workouts 6 times a week. I would personally eat between 1800-2200 but this is just my opinion and most people on here eat low calorie and workout and lose weight but for me I go into starvation mode easily and will have a overwhelming sense of hunger and eating 1800-2000 cals a day has solved that problem and I have energy to workout.