want to see an absolutely HORRID picture of me???

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • A picture of me from June of 2008... three months before the start of my new lifestyle...

and then one of me from November of 2009. Just 1.5 years after that.

Crazy.

Sometimes I amaze myself.

• That is absolutely amazing! You look great.
  • Gosh, that is an inspiration! I have never weighed nearly that much, and if I did, I couldn't do what you did. I thought loosing 20lbs was a lot. Gosh, keep it up. Being able to accomplish what you have means you are so strong!
  • It really is incredible what's possible when we really set out to accomplish something!
  • WoW! You are definitely inspirational.
  • Right now that song, "Celebrate" is playing in my head.

I am so excited for you! Btw, you amaze yourself by doing one thing. BEING AMAZING! Way to get it Girl!
  • WOW what a change. I took a loooong hiatus from this site. When I came back you were one of the 5 people I HAD to look up and see how they were doing. Guess what.....you were the only one still posting!!!!! You have done a wonderful job and I aspire to be more like you.
    PS that look on that little boys face who you seem to be yelling at is soooooo funny.
  • What a beautiful transformation
  • You saved your own life...I think you'd be dead or incapacitated now if you hadn't done this, don't you? Fitting into 16s is great and all, but, you saved your own life. That's so much more important. Love ya.
  • WOW!!! I can't believe its the same person on both of those photos!
    Congratulations on your success!!! I am truely in awe of you, and even though I don't know you, I am proud of you
  • Your transformation just makes me cry! You are so incredibly brave and persistent! Namaste! Always keep to your healthy way of life!

Jay
  • Wow, you look amazing! Bet you're keeping up with those kiddos better too
  • You are an amazing woman and such an inspiration to me to keep going! Thank you so much for sharing your weight loss journey. It just makes me so very happy to see you looking so healthy and beautiful.
  • Way to go girl, you can be learned from for sure!
  • I don't yell at my kids... for realz. lol! I don't know what the look on my face was!

THANK YOU everyone I love you all