What did you say "No" to today?

You're on Page 6 of 35
Go to
  • i said no to going to the store and getting ingredients to bake cupcakes... baking is my weakness.
  • chocolate chip cookies at the show i went to. not even a bite offered by my mother who needs to stop tempting me!!! and then i said no to cake at dinner (in which i had veggies, sweet potato, and grilled turkey with salsa. MMM. and for dessert i had fage greek yogurt with protein powder and stevia...didn't quite hit the spot but i am satisfied.
  • I said no to a stupid pastry with cream cheese filling that are sold in boxes at grocery stores...
    so not worth the calories!!!
  • I said No today to fast food. I have school on Tuesday and Thursday and it was my routine to get something to eat on my way home. I feel so good for making this change.

• i said no to the vending machine at work.. its soo easy 1hr before lunch(especially if i didn't have any breakfast) to grab a snack but I did it and had a bottle of water.
  • Said no to stupid cookies that are sitting at the table at the lunchroom
    grrrrrrrrrrrr
  • I said no to Mayo on my Sub sandwich today. Sounds easy, but not for me. Mayo is my favorite condiment in the world!
  • I said no to my usual Friday baked samosa that I convince myself is okay to have on Fridays because it's "baked".

Instead I went to the fresh salad store and bought a healthy (yet still exciting) salad.

~CGH~
  • Clam chowder at Sweet Tomatoes today and it wasn't easy. I really love clam chowder. I am proud of myself though!
  • Chocolate torte with mousse and raspberry filling. It was someone's b-day today in my lab, and this cake came from a very classy, upscale bakery in my city......... OMG. They even plated it up for me and gave me an "extra big slice" because I've been an "extra big help this week", and I smiled, wished the kind lady the happiest of birthdays, and then asked for some cling wrap so I could take my slice to my class which I was late for (truth). After my class, I took it to my [extremely skinny] boyfriend who was so surprised and happy, and who hungrily ate the whole thing in about 10 seconds. I'd think that's a triple win for me. =) =) =) YESSSSSS!!!
  • Rocky road chocolate cake. My entire family was eating it but I refused and just got up from the table.

(Though the craving did last for another fifteen minutes. Thank God for Extra gum!)
  • What did I refuse today?
    Seconds at dinner!!
  • Said no to stupid cookies that are sitting at the table at the lunchroom
    grrrrrrrrrrrr
    AGAIN!!!!!
  • No???
    I said no to anything and everything I could have bought today (grocery day)... and I did NOT buy any ice cream today!!
  • I said no to a piece of chocolate cake. I didn't even have a taste!!! I can hardly believe it.