January's Pictures

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Congratulations on your hard work...what a world of difference! Very inspiring
  • Thank you all for the wonderful words of encouragement... I did not have the magic moment when I know that I had to start my journey. I just decided one day to start to exercise by walking. After about a week I then figured I needed to cut back on everything else if I wanted to make this the time that I finally get the weight off. When I first started off on my weight loss journey it was not easy. I cut out sweets, chips, pop for over 3 months before I started to limiting back in the sweets. I am not a calorie counter but I do watch my portion sizes. Plus what really helps me out is that I exercise everyday except for Sunday. I think that is what is different about this time. I have ALOT more energy and I am very excited to see what comes in the future for me.
  • You look awesome! I'm looking at these pictures for motivation and you've definitely helped! I was really wanting a corn dog but not anymore!
  • wow