STILL dumping water weight?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • 10 pounds in 6 days? Think this is STILL water weight from Christmas and New years or maybe... just maybe... the increase in exercise, decrease in calories and being ultra dedicated to eating on plan is paying off?

Either which way... 6 days ago I was 225.6 and this morning I was 215.8.

I'll take it
  • Nice!!
  • sounds good to me lol Ill take it too
  • I would highly doubt it is all water weight. THIS IS YOUR WHOOSH! You have fought the good fight. Enjoy!
  • Weight is weight is weight! Unless we have access to complex body scan and analysis devices, weight is weight! Good job!
  • Quote: I would highly doubt it is all water weight. THIS IS YOUR WHOOSH! You have fought the good fight. Enjoy!
    You know what babe? I'm thinking you are right!!!! I have a GREAT FEELING that I am going to sail by 213 and just keep going... YAYYYY!

Maybe there's something to this "body reset" idea? lol!!!!
  • I am with thighs be gone.... I think some of it was water weight..... cause the holidays just have that way with us.... but I think you are on the beginning of your Whoosh! Girl, just take that whoosh and run on into onederland with it!

Keep up the good work. I know you have been struggling a little bit with the scale...... but the difference in you and a lot of others (that are not on this site)..... is you did NOT give up. You got right back up and dusted yourself off and you are on your way again. Good Job!

Just kick it!

Tammy
  • YAY! I remember your post when you were upset. And now all of your hard work is working again!! Keep this thread for next time - I will!

Rock it, Sister! Back in the Groove Again!

• Wow! That is awesome! So nice to hear that someone that was facing similar frustrations with the scale as I am now has surpassed it!

Gives me hope!! Thanks
  • I am super excited for you! I'm sure some is water weight, but I'll bet it's some good old fat pounds too! It's about time you had a good Whooshh! You've been rocking it so long so it's very well deserved. So enjoy it! Great job and keep it up!
  • keep it up girly girl!
  • Congrats! Keep on truckin' girl...
  • Excellent! Wa-wa-wah- Whooooooooooosh!
  • *sniff sniff* I smell Onderland in your near future. HOOT!
  • Cathy did you mean WOOT? LOL