out of time!

• Do any of you have those days where you're busy with work and life and don't have the time to eat? I never thought I'd be that busy, but after working all day, coming home and making lunch for the next day, walking the dog and then working out, I'm tired and need to go bed to do it all over the next day, I'd rather sleep than eat!
  • I think we are all there from time to time; however, not eating can be as unhealthy as overeating. On those days that I can't seem to get my calories in I eat "hand" food. Banana, apple, granola bar, jerky, handful of almonds..... you get the idea.

Welcome to 3FC!!!
  • I totally understand. I am really bad about not preparing ahead of time and then its 6:30 time to eat and I have nothing ready, so I end up eating an odd variety of things. I need to make more of an effort to have things prepared and easy to throw together.

Like the person above me said.. I will eat things easy to just grab and eat. Bananas are an easy fruit along with the little easy peel oranges (love those)
  • Nitestar - You just desribed many of my days, except I don't eat often and them find myself eating the wrong things and the crashing into bed! From my research and what has worked in the past is eating every few hours, MUCH smaller portions. I am trying to do that. I eat pretty healthy, I avoid processed food and fast foods, but my downfall is late night eating and eating too much so there, we are all in this for whatever reason! Good luck to you!