Finally completed my first MG!

• I've lost and gained so many times in the past, but this is actually the first time I've completed a mini goal that I've set for myself!

I set my goal at 14lbs (a stone in the UK) as I weighed in at 210lbs/15st on the fateful day of resolving to lose weight once and for all and I weighed in today at 196/14st!!!

I'm so pleased with myself and I'm so excited that for every lb I lose from now on the scale will tell me I'm 13st Xlbs instead of 14st Xbs

Now for the next 14lbs....
  • Quote: I've lost and gained so many times in the past, but this is actually the first time I've completed a mini goal that I've set for myself!

I set my goal at 14lbs (a stone in the UK) as I weighed in at 210lbs/15st on the fateful day of resolving to lose weight once and for all and I weighed in today at 196/14st!!!

I'm so pleased with myself and I'm so excited that for every lb I lose from now on the scale will tell me I'm 13st Xlbs instead of 14st Xbs

Now for the next 14lbs....
    CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!!

All together now...

So super proud of you!!!! Keep up the good work, you now have your OWN inspiration to keep you motivated!!! and you have given me some too...
  • Congratz!!! reward yourself.... not with food of course HAHAHA... but buy yourself something nice
  • Yeah! WTG!!!!!
  • Thanks for the lovely replies

I actually pre-bought my reward a couple of months ago, it's a cute Kipling bag. I've been after a new bag for a while and I splashed out £50 for this one, vowing to keep it wrapped up until I hit 196 and now I get to enjoy it

Thanks again
  • Way to go! I can't wait to reach my first goal I bet it feels great.
  • Congratulations!! I know I bought a great new skirt last week...3 sizes smaller...can't wait until the day I get to wear it!!! Keeps me motivated!
  • Congrats!! Thats awesome!! Keep up the good work!
  • Way to go!! You make me want to run a mile to get to my first goal faster!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU - YOU DID IT!
    Success breeds success - so the excitement of achieving this first mile"stone" (pun intended) will propel you toward the next one - you know you can do it 'cause you already have!

Now it's time to enjoy that bag - you deserve it, you worked hard to earn it - keep up the good work - we'll all be here to cheer you on!