New Year, New Me

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Now that beescwee has put up the last December weight in I'd best do as I said. Take my penance, nick someone elses thread title and get on with it!

I gained 3lbs over the holidays, but as I am really motivated I'll just get on with it.

So, I plan on losing 8lbs by 31st January.

Stef: 221: 221: 213
    Rainbow 192: 192: 182
    Beescwee 215: 215: 205
    keira74 259: 259: 255
    SoulSurvivor 222: 222: 212
    EllieR 179: 179: 167
    sophiebean 157: 157: 147
    touchmytoes 145: 145: 130
    yossarianlives 202: 202: 194
    Tiara 254: 254: 239

Good luck to you all. 2010 will be a losing year!
  • I'm very happy to see you back Hope you make it to goal this year Stay with us this time and I am very sure you will do it

Not well this week so the binge eating I was just begining to start again has been brought to a sudden end with no effort. Hoping to restart exercise on Tuesday when girls will be back at school. Hoping to make goal this year and don't mind if it takes a lb a week but feel ambitious this month and while I probably won't make it there want to aim to be 13 stones by the end of the month.

Soooo

Rainbow 192 192 182

but if I only manage 4lb again I will still be well and truely on track for my Christmas target
  • Hi guys!

It's amazing how new year can make you really determined isn't it? I really want to do the best I can this month, especially after the December disaster! Seeing as I was at 210 a week ago, hopefully the first few pounds will come off pretty quickly...

Beescwee 215: 215: 205

205 would give me another banana! (They're so motivational!)
  • Hi guys

Ok I'm 259, I have 4 weigh-ins for Jan (4th =, 11th =, 18th = & 25th =) so my aim, due to still not being mobile much, is to be 255 at the end of the month.

Leigh
  • Hey guys!!
    Happy new year to you all... I too gained over Xmas week but it's all gone now, so this month I'm aiming for another 10lbs minimum
    sw 222
    cw 222
    gw 212
  • Good luck on your goal of 8lbs!
  • Hi All,

I am aiming high, as am hoping the horrible Christmas gain will come off quite quick...Thanks Beescwee for doing last thread, and Stef for this one!!
    Best of luck to all

SW: 179
    CW: 179
    GW: 167

My Goal weight would put me in the 11stones, and normal BMI, so really really keen to get there!! will be happy enough with 170 either, but here's hoping...
  • I'm with you ellie! let's aim high and give it a go!

SW 157
    GW 147

that'll also get me into normal on the BMI scale and put me at 10 and half stone... can't even remember the last time i weighed that!

Good luck girls!
  • Right im back from Devon, lovely two weeks but.....as you will see ive put nearly 9lbs on!!!!! is that possible in two weeks?!
    anyway....im starting some new medication in the next few weeks to help on the baby front and it says i may well put some weight on so im just going to play it slowly.
    gym 4 times a week and walking with the dog....fingers crossed its the fitness i need more than anything

good luck ladies

145/145/130
  • yossarianlives 202/202/194

I'm going to make a much better month of this one! I'm so looking forward to being under 200
  • well i binged and gained a lot my goal for this month is to lose all the weight i gained over xmas and new years which is 15lb.. hey when i cheat i make it count and i end up regreting it later...
    so sw 254
    gw 239
  • Think my scales are wrong! lol

I've lost 3lbs this week - now 256lbs

Jan (4th = -3, 11th =, 18th = & 25th =)
  • that's brilliant - way to go!
  • 1lb down dont ask me how

so thats 144lbs
  • Hi All,

2 lbs down as of yesterday on weigh day

what did we decide on for compilation day for this challenge??? Stef?