NSV - Shopping at Old Navy

• I have never been one for shopping online as I want to try clothes on before I buy them.

For fun I decided to go into the Old Navy store here in the town that I go shopping at and tried on some 2 XL shirts. They were too big. Man was I surprised. I had to buy XL shirts. Was I ever so excited. Going from a 3X/4X to an XL.

Last Sunday I needed to go get a different pair of Jeans. I decided to try on the size 20 low rise Jeans and they fit. OK they were a little snug but not enough for me to not wear them. I cant believe I am able to shop at the Old Navy store...Yah so excited...
  • Huzzah!

• Oh that's awesome! I remember the first time I bought something non plus sized. I nearly freaking died with excitement. LOL!!!!
  • Way to go! Last time I shopped at Old Navy, I was in shock that their biggest size didn't fit. needless to say, I've only gone up from there! :-(
  • It was very exciting.. Espically the jeans. going from a size 30/32 to a 20...
  • Try the old navy 20's in a higher rise--I bet they'll fit totally comfortably (those low rise ones are always tough!)
  • congrats!! i bet that felt awesome
  • That's just awesome!!!
  • Congrats! Shopping at Old Navy again was a goal of mine too. It's an awesome feeling being able to shop in there again and not just online. Keep up the great work!