Seeing my ex husband today

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What a red letter day for me today. My son had surgery and did absolutely great. I had to spend the day with my ex which was not so great but what made it tolerable is that I made sure to dress my best to show off my 60 lbs lost the best I could. He was verbally abusive during our marriage and at one point today I got the "F - you" that I heard on a daily basis during our marriage. My reply today? A simple "you wish." He called me fat all the time while we were married.....
  • What a great story. ha ha you wish. you go!
  • Nice comeback!!! :-)
    I bet his eyes were ready to pop you at the sight of sexy you.
    Big congrats on your 60 lbs weight loss - awesome job!!
  • Awesome experience, I'm sure I'd love that opportunity for an ex bofriend or 2...
  • Good for you, honey. Congrats on the loss of the weight and how you handled things today.
  • Congratulations on your loss! I bet you look amazing!!
    And way to handle the *rudeness* that we will call your ex.. who even cares what he thought, you KNOW you look good!!
  • I'm glad your son's surgery went great Bonus for being able to showoff your weightloss to your ex. Sounds like it's a good thing you got rid of him, too
  • Awesome comeback! I would not have thought about it...good job!
  • I love that comeback. And good for you and your weight loss! Props for staying strong!!!
  • Rotten nuts to him, and applause to you!!

• Good for you ! Get one bad thing out of your life and the other things go with it sometimes. Loved your comeback!
  • As soon as it will let me post pics on here, I'll post a before where I'm at my heaviest and a pic now. I look like two different people.

• Congrats on your loss - both the weight and the ex - sounds like you're doing fabulously without both -how great is that!

So glad that your son came through the surgery and is doing well - what a blessing!

Keep up the good work - you're well on your way to achieving your goal and we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• It sounds like you made the right decision when you made him your ex

Wonderful news about your son's surgery, it is such a worry while it's going on.

You go girl, 60 pounds down is amazing!
  • So clever! What a great comeback! Way to hold your ground and not let him derail you at all!