Excited.. Lost 8 pounds in a week! But Missing my addictions =(

• When most people realize they are addicted to some thing, its usually alcohol or drugs. Not me! My addiction is chocolate chip cookies and Reese's peanut butter!!! However, I started this new diet exactly a week ago and I've already lost 8 pounds. For those interested in how, I'm on the HCG diet... Any ways, this diet really works but OMG I haven't had cookies in a week!!! Having self control is so hard especially during the holidays. Whenever I think about deviating from the diet, I picture myself fitting into the dress I bought over the summer, the one that I bought as a motivator and as a reward when I finally reach a size 9 which is not my goal weight btw and then I ask myself, Is it really worth it? So far its been working. And I hope it continues to work as my scale continues to decrease.
    I'm super excited about my weight loss even though I really can't notice it in my body yet. I'm hoping to be down to be at a good weight for spring break. Its been so depressing not being myself for the past year. I use to weight about 135 and over the course of the yr I managed to gain 50 pounds. My clothes don't fit me and shopping hasn't been the same any more (another addiction) I have not seeing my best friends in a yr ( we live an hr apart and "studying" and "working" has made a great excuse for my sudden disappearance act) But I came to the conclusion that I've turned into someone I never in my life wanted to be.... and I'm really counting on this diet to become the person I've always been... outgoing and full of good memories.