NSV -- Button Up Dress Pants.

• I am so happy. I am very much a pear shape, hard to find fitted pants that fit right cause my hips are so much bigger than my waist. Always before this I had to get an elastic waist loose knit pair of pants. Well today I went to Pennington's (a Canadian store similar to Catherine's), and tried on a few pants, since my jeans are getting too big, and my smaller pair are still too small, I decided to try on a pair of fitted dress pants, since I need something nice to wear to meet the boyfriend's family on Christmas Day (sooooo nervous), and not only did they fit wonderfully they are a size 28, my jeans are 30s. I did have to get a pair of shapewear panties since my stomach is getting so saggy, but I feel like a new woman. Now to get them shortened.
  • Congratulations !
  • oh wow congratulations !!!!! its like having a whole new article of clothing unlocked to you lolz good luck with meeting the BF's family on xmas ! <3
  • Congrats!! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats!
  • thank you thank you, this has given me that extra oomph I needed to get through the holiday season.
  • Good job, keep on doing what you're doing
  • Excellent! Pants shopping is always so difficult, so it's a really happy event for me when they fit correctly. And bonus--you're in a smaller size! So yay for you!
  • Yay! Keep up the great work, sweetie!
  • Congrats to you!!
  • Congratulations!!! Pants have always been my downfall! My hips have always been large and I've done the elastic thing for years and years. Not anymore, though! Congrats on finding some pants you feel confident in!
  • Congrats! Good luck with the holiday meeting.
  • :
    Yay, good for you! Pants are always a nightmare for me so I know how good this must feel for you!

There's only a few things that feel better than something that used not to fit to now be too big and something that didn't fit now does - keep up the good work and you'll have this happening all the time!