Binge-free Challenge ~ Nov. 23 - 29

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • wow Paris, I'm not the only one who had a wierd Thanksgiving. I am sorry for that.
  • Trying to pull things back together after Thanksgiving "week". What an excuse to just completely fall off the wagon. For me, it was a major overdose by carbs. Now I am going to try and eat cleaner this next week. But it's like my body will know I am cutting back and the cravings will be even worse. Carbs + Sugar I guess I will just try to take it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one workout at a time. See if I can start making some forward progress again.
  • I agree. I totally used Thanksgiving as an excuse to overeat. Although I would not say I binged. However, the weekend was a different story. What was I thinking??? Oh well, I have done great since Sunday. Hopefully I can keep this up. It feels so good!
  • so far so good today except I felt totally jipped with my chocolate hazelnut hot cocoa..no real hazelnuts!!! grrrr...ah well it is ok. I won't spend 3.59 on "gourmet" hot choclate again. blah.
  • I'm on day 6 binge free. No time to binge, I have three elderly relatives, two of them are in the hospital and I am doing all the running for the other one. I feel like I am being split in three! So overwhelming! This will keep me away from binging for a while, but now my weight dropped and I am a little worried that I will get too thin.