NOVEMBER - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • Because I am focused, and I do not want to lose that focus. It just takes too much effort to get it back.
  • because I've been just shy of those 240s for weeks now. It's time to get there
  • I have to...I slipped a little yesterday...
  • Because this is one thing I *can* control.
  • I will stay on plan today because it helps control my stress level.
  • I *have* to stay on point for the rest of the day! That small slice of chocolate birthday cake I had was deliciously dangerous... I can not afford to waste calories on cake! I want to be in a new decade next weigh in!
  • Because I want to hit my first 10 pounds lost this week. Or come very close to it.
  • Because I really really want to be able to run 10+ miles again. Heck, I'd be happy with 3 or 4!
  • Because it is not just about the pounds.
  • Because I want to see some definitive results when I do my monthly measuring in three days.
  • Because I am looking forward to the comments I will get at the work Christmas party if I can wear the dress I plan to!!
  • because I really want to reach my 20% loss goal-- just three pounds to go!
  • Because I am so close to the 220's I can taste it (hmmmm, possibly a bad choice of word). It's so important that I concentrate on breaking this barrier because I haven't been into the 220's in years. It's like breaking a logjam for me.
  • because I didnt stay on plan yesterday by any means and I can feel my motivation slipping. I need a good day to remind me that I can do this....
  • Because the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty and power of their dreams.