Everyone Weigh in 10/30/09

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 192, down .5 pounds from last week. I had a pretty severe loss of willpower over the weekend, I think the result of being wore down from being sick and being high on nyquil. I honestly would not have been surprised to have had a gain this week. I'm pretty happy things turns out the way did!
  • 283.2! Lowest I've been in years!
  • 209!
  • My start...first weigh in was today
    I seriously need all the support I can get .I have PCOS (insulin resistance)
    so diet and diet options can be difficult for me .I was off to a good start last year but after my grandmother died I binged my weigh back to where I started.
    My weight is 215 .My final goal is back to 130 .which is where I use to be for the most part till my body went crazy
    I am not sure what my realistic goal should be for each month .If anyone has a thought on that .It would help

I'm on a low carb diet by the way . Alot of veggies and no breads
  • 232. I think that I lost a total of 2 pounds my first week. I think I have a lot of water weight to get rid of, so maybe week two will be better for me. 2 pounds is still really good! I'm so happy with it!

ETA: It looks like I didn't lose any this week, but the scale keeps going up and down and up and down. I'm so confused! lol
  • Tunzi, common opinion seems to be that a realistic, healthy amount of weight loss is 1 or 2 pounds a week, no more. If you need help achieving that, I suggest starting a thread here in the general forums saying what you eating and exercise patterns are now, and asking for advice.

Me, I calorie count, and weigh my foods to make sure that I am really eating just one serving of cereal or whatever. It's very easy to underestimate how big a portion is when it's on your plate. Other people have other methods. And there are many people around here who would be happy to give you the advice you need.
  • 173... second week in a row I've had only fraction of a lb weight loss.
  • 171 from 202
  • 215 still.