What's on the menu??

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Breakfast - Oatmel with natural peanut butter and honey + 1 banana
    Snack AM - 1 tub of yoghurt
    Lunch - Spinach and Feta Quiche + garden salad with mixed greens, grape tomatoes and red onions
    Snack PM - Kashi Cherry Dark Chocolate Granola Bar
    Dinner - Not sure yet, going out.
  • Breakfast : Steel cut oatmeal with apple and raisins (200 calorie), egg white omelet with fat free cheddar cheese (100 calorie)
    Snack : 1 Pear
    Lunch : Black eye bean soup and bread (300 calorie)
    Snack : Vanilla yogurt (110 calorie) and peach
    Dinner : rice cooked with lentils, vegetables and spices.
    Dessert (may be) : half chocolate vita muffin with 1/4 cup fat free vanilla icecream (100 calorie)
  • 10/19/2009

Breakfast - 1/2 whole wheat bagel with natural peanut buttter and honey + 1 small yoghurt + 12 small strawberries
    Snack AM - 1 Apple
    Lunch - 1 small can of tuna with a little low-fat mayo mixed in + 4 whole wheat melba toast + 6 grape tomatoes + 2 small slices of light cheddar cheese + lettuce
    Snack PM - Kashi Granola Bar
    Dinner - -1/2 can chilli + small salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, red onions and feta

Drinking: 2L water throughout the day + 1 morning coffee + 1 diet pepsi with dinner
    Exercise: 1 hour womens bootcamp + 30 - 45 min walk with dog in the evening
  • 10/20/2009

Breakfast - 1 cup of Cherrios with 1/2 cup skim milk + 1 banana
    Snack AM - 1 low-fat chocolate pudding + small handful of raw almonds
    Lunch - Healthy Choice single serve minestrone soup with crackers to crumble in + green cabbage and red onion salad
    Snack PM - 2 whole wheat melba toasts + 1 light Laughing Cow cheese wedge
    Dinner - Chicken Souvlaki Salad (chicken marinated in souvlaki, salad with grape tomatoes, red onions, mixed greens and small pinch goat cheese feta)

Drinking: 2L water throughout the day+ 1 morning coffee + 1 diet pepsi with dinner
    Exercise: 1 hour of Zumba + 30 - 45 min walk with the dog in the evening
  • 10/21/2009

Breakfast - 1/2 whole wheat english muffin with extra lean canadian bacon and 1 boiled egg + 1 yoghurt + 1 cup grape
    Snack - 1 Apple
    Snack - Carrot sticks + grape tomatoes
    Lunch - 1 slice whole wheat bread with extra lean chicken deli slices, low-fat chedder cheese, lettuce and mayo + 1 apple
    Dinner: 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta + extra lean beef mince + healthy choice chunky vegetable tomato sauce + red onion, garlic and 1 tomato added myself for extra veggies

Drinking: 2L Water throughout the day + morning coffee + diet pepsi with dinner
  • 10/22/2009

Breakfast - 1/2 cup oatmeal with natural peanut butter and honey + 1 banana
    Snack AM - 1 yoghurt + 20 almonds
    Lunch - 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta + spicy thai tuna + 2 japanese cucumbers
    Dinner - Chicken and garden salad with mixed greens, tomato, green peppers and red onions

Drinking - 2L water throughout the day + morning coffee + diet pepsi with dinner
    Exercise - 30 - 45 min walk with dog
  • Can I get in on this thread?
    Could use the inspiration..
  • I’m working a night shift in the office tonight so the menu is a bit backwards so -

Early eve - Herring fillet in tomato sauce & salad of rocket, cherry tomatoes
    Later on - Wholemeal pocket bread with red pesto, rocket, cherry tomatoes
    Early morning - Bowl of porridge with raisins and honey

Finally finished my night shifts in the morning and I'm looking forward to a very rare weekend off. Will definitely be enjoying a few glasses of red!

Have a great day !

Sarah
  • just a question what is this natural peanut butter? I've read that a lot lately. can you give me the brand and fat content per serving? I like peanut butter and I have been looking but all the brands I've seen are loaded with fat.
  • Quote: Can I get in on this thread?
    Could use the inspiration..
    Sure join in
  • Quote: just a question what is this natural peanut butter? I've read that a lot lately. can you give me the brand and fat content per serving? I like peanut butter and I have been looking but all the brands I've seen are loaded with fat.
    Whip - Natural Peanut Butter is just ground peanuts, that's it. No sugar, salt or anything added.

I use the Kraft Natural Peanut Butter.

There are 90 calories in 1 serving of Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter. (1 TBSP)
    Calorie breakdown: 69% fat, 13% carbs, 18% protein.
    Calculated Weight Watchers® points: 2 points.
    Estimated Net Carbs (non-fiber carbs): 2g.

Hope this helps!
  • 10/23/2009

Breakfast - Multigrain dinner roll with natural peanut butter + 1 fat free chocolate pudding + 1 banana
    Snack AM - 1 Fuji apple + 1oz of raw almonds
    Lunch - Salmon Wrap (whole wheat tortilla, canned salmon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cheese and little bit of mayo)
    Dinner - Not sure yet, going out YAY!

Drinking: 2L water throughout the day + 1 morning coffee + 1 diet pepsi
  • 10/26/2009

Breakfast - Slim-Fast Optima Chocolatey Royale Meal Shake
    Snack AM - 1 apple + 1oz almonds
    Lunch - Healthy Choice single serve fiesta bean soup with crackers to crumble in + spinach, boston lettuce and grape tomato salad
    Dinner - 6oz chicken breast with souvlaki marinade + 1 whole wheat pita + greek salad to fill

Drinking: 1 morning coffee + 2L water throughout the day + 1 diet pepsi
    Exercise: Womens Bootcamp - 1 hour + 30 - 45 mins walk with dog (pending the rain)
  • Hey girls,

10/26/2009

Breakfast - Bowl of oatmeal made with honey and sultanas, & 1 satsuma
    Lunch - Brown rice and salmon in olive oil
    Dinner - Rocket, tomato and feta salad with balsamic vinegar, 1 satsuma and a handful of sultanas

Drinking - Green tea and still water throughout the day

Have a great day
  • Quote: Breakfast - Bowl of oatmeal made with honey and sultanas, & 1 satsuma

Oatmeal with Honey and Sultanas sounds yummy, I think i'll try it! What is satsuma cat??