Plastic Surgery....Thursday!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • !! woohoo !!

Having a "Flor de lis" tummy tuck! (a cool option for people that have lost a lot of weight in the tummy area)

I was scheduled to have surgery in Nov. but my surgeon called me this morning and asked if I could be in Salt Lake City by 10am Thursday morning! I can, I paid for surgery already, paid for a hotel, have my daughter coming to take care of me! I am so excited!

Angela
  • That is sosososososososo exciting! woohoo
    wowowowowowow! best wishes for a speedy recovery.

can you tell I have plastic surgery envy?
  • How exciting! What makes the tummy tuck you're getting different from regular tummy tucks?
  • How exciiting, girl....get your bikini out this summer. Well, heck why wait to summer, wear whenever....too excited for you. I was wondering if you were gonna to see your daughter. Good she will be there to help you during the healing process.
  • Wishing you a successful surgery and a quick recovery. Our prayers are with you.
  • and
    I'm so happy for you!
  • YAY!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the results! with pics from some exotic beach with the BF!!!!
  • Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo! **** Wear that Bikini Grocery Shopping! and remember to take before and afters!
  • I'm very excited for you too !!
  • Yay !! Good for you!
  • Hey Ange! You go girl! Take care of yourself. How is your daughter doing? She is expecting right? Send those pics.
  • oh you're going in this morning! Best of luck!
  • Wow! Sending healing thoughts your way! Congrats!
  • Yay!
  • good luck