Losing too much bum :( HELP!

• Hey,

I've been losing weight for 7 weeks and when I looked in the mirror the other day I realised I've lost alot of shape in my bum. It's not small but it's unsightly and got a bit flat at the top!!! What can I do to boost it up and give it shape??

Thanks so much!!!
  • Squats and lunges I've also noticed that kettlebell instructors all have amazingly round butts. Kettlebells involve tons of squats though.
  • http://blog.chickadvisor.com/2007/01...asy-steps.html

That's my go-to hind end routine.
  • I agree with lunges. We used to have to do them around our whole gym in high school for volleyball practice, and I was never in better shape. Also, just picking up something like walking or jogging. As you lose more and more weight, I think you will start to see your body even out more. The key is to not lose it too fast, and to do strength training and a lot of cardio that involves things like climbing uphill or has just an extra something.
  • Two words -- yoga butt.
  • Squats and lunges worked for me...my butt's smaller but it's toned and still sticks out a little bit...not flat. Good luck "bringing up the rear"

Sheila
  • I am glad to see this thread because my butt is kind of melting off, too. I wish my tummy would melt away at the same rate! I look a little lop-sided right now. Something that I have noticed is that I've been running (OK, jogging) regularly for several weeks now and, although I'm not dropping any pounds, my shape is changing. Pants that were tight in the waist are getting baggy and I'm generally just getting smaller down there. I think I'm going to go down a pant size soon!