September Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 48
Go to
  • to everyone!

this month:

lose 4-6 lbs (i will post start weight tomorrow)
    Daily water goal: 64 oz 5 out of 7 days
    Keep going with couch to 5 k
    Yoga 4 days a week
    Good, clean, op eating most days
  • Well, my goal for August was 6 lbs and I seem to have surpassed that so.... I guess I'll try for another 8 though I think that may be really lofty, I guess that's why this is a CHALLENGE, eh? Though, in all honesty, 6 lbs in a month was way more than I'd lost before and looky at what I did! So... put me down for 8 lbs, now I won't know until I officially weigh in but I think that would put me at 207.... HOLY MOLEY!
  • This is my first month long challenge! So I am throwing my hat in the ring.

[B]Goal:[B] 249lb by September 30th.

I am doing high pro low carb with medical monitoring. Monday starts week 3.

I haven't been to below 250 in about 7-8 years. Here I come!!!
  • Howdy to all the new ladies Welcome!

And to all you oldies but goodies.

FSA - awesome FAQ's section!

I'm going for 10lbs this month to hit OMG 166! That's the crazy old fat, haven't seen that number ever in my entire adult life. Can't wait!
  • thanks to everyone for the kind words of welcome.

i am excited for the challenge and i hope to see ALL of us meeting goals!
  • I so need this challenge! I gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks, I am ready! I just weighed and to my surprise I lost 5 pounds in the last 2 days of water down to 198, I want to loose 10 pounds next month. Thank you so much for this challenge!
  • SANDYE ! "DRINK YOUR WATER"

August was a bust for me. :madI may end it down a whopping 1 lb. I stayed OP, and missed maybe four days of exercise all month. It was a busy month, what with school and soccer starting. A lot of chaufering kids around after work ( I'm too old for this!). I had an inpromptu family reunion to deal with too. And to top it off, I think I may have broken my pinky finger yesterday.: I don't know how I'm going to do my ST without being able to grasp a dumbell. It's hard just to type! *^%#*& I don't need this right now. Anyway, my goal is the same as July (which I made) and August (which I blew), to lose 7-10 lbs. Good luck to all of you awesome chicks!
  • I'm up for another challenge
    Put me down for 10 lbs.
    I weighed a solid 237 this morning and my September goal is 227
  • Hello Ladies,

Just thought I would join in too.

I am right now 184.8

My goal for Sept is to be in 179

Okay,now come on September, I am ready for ya!!
  • to all the new gals and big 's to all of those returning for another monthly challenge.
  • Ok, i weighed in at 254.6 today, which is down 2.4 from last weigh in. So, for this challenge...

249, here i come! i would be the first time out of the 250's in over a year.
  • Sorry Ladies I didn't see the September thread started so I posted in both places

Hello ladies!

First of all I would like to thank each and everyone for all the words of encouragement I am truely blessed to in the mist of such worderful ladies. I know that I can not do this journey without all you helping me along the way. I am doing my best to post on here daily from now on. I feel so much better when I am checking in.

Now as for me today I am feeling a little better not so stressed, I can't believe it my birthday is just around the corner and I never thought I would be depressed over it but I seem to feel down and not looking forward to it LOL

I am getting back on the wagon again!!!! Drinking my water and I am starting the HIIT program again today... I have a question for all you ladies that have been doing this for a longer time than I. I am wanting to get a good schedule routine down with my workouts. Should I do just my morning workouts or would it be good to do another later in the day?

Hope you all are having a wonderul day!... I am making lean beef/chicken meatloaf tonight with some steamed veggies... Thanks again for everything you ladies are the greatest.....
  • Ok ladies now for my September goal: I did not reach my goal for September so this month I am going to be strong and set my goal high for a strong 10lbs I know I can do it. I just have to keep my head up and just do it. With all of you I know I can.

SEPT GOAL LOSE 10LBS
  • Count me in. I'm 264 just now and I wanna see 258 for the end of september.
  • Hiiiiiiiiii chicks I'm on the run right now but wanted to wish everyone a warm welcome. Great to see you girls and great to see our new members too!