41lbs lost

• I was thrilled when I stepped on the scale today. I have been having a lot of stress lately see the bottom of this post (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/2884978-post75.html) and I needed an emotional boost.

So as of today I have lost 41lbs since May 1st. I have surpassed my original slimmer by fall semester goal which was 185 (just change the ticker so my slider isnt way off the page). To top it all off today I put on a pair of size 14 jeans I have never been able to wear over the right way,and havent been able to wear in 2 years at all. Not only did they fit the right way,(not sitting below a big double juicy roll of fat tummy) they are loose! May 1st I was wearing TIGHT 22-24 jeans, now I can easily go buy some 12-14 jeans. The after picture on my avatar is 6lbs ago, and I feel like I need to take new ones already.
  • You look amazing wtg!
  • woohooo!! Congratulations girl! You should be really proud of yourself, you look amazing! Keep it up!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!!!! You look great!
  • Way to go!! What a difference! You look wonderful.
  • Thank you so much everyone. DH says its off to buy some new clothes today. So I can go to school starting tuesday and not have my pants fall off.
  • This is wonderful! Good for you.
  • Awesome!
  • Thanks everyone!