Realizations

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • As odd as this may seem, just today...just now..I realized that I can actually reach my goal and it is a wonderful, wonderful feeling.

What have you realized about yourself doing your journey?
  • ive realized that it doesnt matter if i fall down 1000 times, if i pick myself up 1001. and ive realized that i alone am responsible for my choices, and for my successes and failures. its a lot of power to have! but i like it
  • Good for you
  • Nice new s/n Michelle! I had to double take when I saw it.

I've realized that I need to just stop OBSESSING when I am trying to lose weight. I need to be calm, forgiving, and committed! I can't wait to make it to onederland like you!
  • Your progress pictures are awesome girl you look wonderful
  • Quote: Nice new s/n Michelle! I had to double take when I saw it.

I've realized that I need to just stop OBSESSING when I am trying to lose weight. I need to be calm, forgiving, and committed! I can't wait to make it to onederland like you!

Thank you so much!!

Great realizations! Congrats! You will be in onederland before you know it
  • Quote: Your progress pictures are awesome girl you look wonderful

Aww thank you!! *blush*
  • I've realized I feel better when I exercise. Strength training is awesome but even a long walk is good.

Also, I'm not a failure if life throws a curve ball and I don't eat perfect for a few days. Sometimes it's out of your hands what is around to eat or very difficult to get good food (funerals and family vacations ugh!). The one thing I know I am in control of is getting back on plan.

The one realization that makes me a little bummed but still determined is that this isn't rocket science and I should have done it YEARS ago.
  • Bravo TXJess

I agree with the last and always ask myself why oh why did I wait so long so I can understand
  • I have realized that I have more shaving to do, now that I can see and reach everything better!!

• lol...I thought we had another chic on here. Congrats Onederchic! I love it!
  • Quote: I have realized that I have more shaving to do, now that I can see and reach everything better!!

Love this and can definitely relate
  • Quote: lol...I thought we had another chic on here. Congrats Onederchic! I love it!

Hehe, thanks Jennifer
  • I realized how fortunate and blessed I am in many ways.

I am lucky to have found 3FC all those years ago. Each day that I come here I know that I am not alone in this. Someone else has gone through this, or is going through it now.

I am blessed that my body has not let me down, even though I have not cared for it and let it down terribly.

I am fortunate to finally realize this is a true journey, and to have the strength to know that I can do this.

It may take me a while, but I will get there !

BTW Michelle .. Love your new pic and user name. Congrats again! You really are a serious inspiration for so many of us here.
  • Amazing, amazing ruby2sday!!

Thank you so very much!! That really does mean a lot to me