OT: bump its

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I saw them at walmart by the checkout line.
  • Ahhh, Canadian Walmarts don't carry 'em. Apparently this is an American phenomenon.

As to the comment somewhere in here that you make fun of people wearing them at bars... well, you're not unlike some of my girl friends. One of my best friends spent fifteen minutes laughing at me when I told her WHY we were at Walmart, and quoted the infomercial in a mocking voice.

To be honest tho... if I had one, and liked it... if I think it looks good in my hair... Pfft. Who gives a rat's @ss what anyone else thinks?

Anyhow, I found them on ebay for like... $5, lol. Wheeee.
  • Quote: I dont think they would work.. however i want to buy that "Instyler" hair straightener thingie lol

OMG me too!
  • Bought a bumpits today at Bed Bath and Beyond. Also saw them later at CVS. I am SUPER excited about mine. Tried out jokingly bad hairstyles with my mom, but was actually a fan of a couple. The large bumpits is quite big. Not sure I'll ever use it, but the medium one, I could see using with a pony tail, just to make it a bit more interesting. I was mostly interested in the tiny baby one, to bump my long bangs when I pull them back on top of my head. For that use, LOVE my bumpits.
  • Lol, yeahhhhh... I doubt I'd ever use the super major huge bump it, it looked very... beauty pageant-ish, hehe. But the medium sized one, I'd probably throw in just for a bit of body in the crown.
    Still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Gotta love finding it for $5, but... I hate waiting.
  • I've seen them in action. My advice NEVER use the large one cause it looks horrible. The other sizes work great. And they have them at walmart for ten bucks!!!
  • Not in Canada they don't. Guh. Stupid Canadian Walmart Superstores. -.-
  • I sure as heck hope these things work! I just bought a set of 5 on amazon.com yesterday! It wasn't a bad deal at all... I paid a mere $12.00 for the product and $9.00 for expedited 1-3 day shipping. I figured I could give my friend one of the bang bumpits and a medium crown bumpit, and keep one of each for myself plus the hollywood bumpit. I have medium brown hair so I bought the dark brown. I'm a huge sucker for big hair and I am forever teasing and poofing my hair to get some height, but my hair is so long that it usually just falls flat! Hopefully I can get this product to work for me!!
  • I didn't see that they came in smaller sizes. Thank God! Those big ones are nuts.
  • Target for $10! I like them, but even I have insanely thick hair and I can kinda see it under my hair.