Goodbye 180's

You're on Page 33 of 34
Go to
  • I'm at the 170 now! Woohoo!
  • 186.2! Just 6.2 more lbs until I'm overweight instead of obese!
  • Wow, congrats to all the losses and welcome to all the new people on the thread of late! I weighed in at around 180 this morning (I'm in Italy, I have a tiny mechanical scale I'm not used to and it's in Kg, so I'm being cautious about my weigh ins) and I'm hoping to be out of this thread pretty soon
  • OKAY! my thread said 179.8 this morning! Tomorrow is official weigh day, but YAYAYAYAY! been like 4 years since the 170s!!! This thread is a magic worker
  • I've bounced between 175 and 185. Right now I'm sitting at 181 and I cannot WEIGHT to fall below 180. Just 2 more pounds to go to break through that wall. Next weigh in is thursday!
  • 182.6 for official weigh-in.
  • 186 this morning! Comeone lower 180's im ready for ya
  • 183.5 today.. tomorrow is official weigh-in.. won't make it 175 by the end of may, but hoping to be at 179
  • 185.4 Woo Hoo
  • Still 186.2! Definitely won't make it to 179 by my birthday next Friday but lower 180s would make me just as happy.
  • Newbie looking for support
    Just joined today. Just weighed in at 187. I'm 5'6 . Just want to be skinny again and be back in a size 6. Any and all encouragement or exercise tricks that work would be awesome.
  • Hi all - I'm coming in on this thread at 187 - I have been hovering around this weight for a bit now and am ready to move on - down that is! Okay that was cheesy but seriously - can't wait to get to the 170's! :-)
  • 184 as of my official weigh in today! I might not make it to 180 by memorial day but hopefully I'll be out of the 180s soon!
  • 185 today! ive met my 2 lb a week goal and I still have one day til weigh in. May has been a good month
  • After shooting up with water retention to 189 yesterday I was glad to see the scale was down to 186.4 today.

One day I'll get out of these stupid 180s!