Binge-free challenge ~ June 29 - July 5

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • I'm slightly hung over today--yes from 2 wine coolers. I did fast 5 but it was hard. And now I'm so full and sleepy after getting in 900 cs. I really don't need any more food. I just want to go back to bed. Plus it's that TOM. REally hard to not grab fatty sweets.
  • I hate TOM.

That. Is. All.
  • Count me in. Day 1!
  • I just had a little talk to myself and we are now in a much better frame of mind When I got on the scales on the 29th of June I had assumed that most of the weight was TOM bloat. I ended up losing 10lbs in 4 days and just told myself, again that it was just TOM bloat going. So when I get on the scales and I see a 0.4lb increase (still TOMmy . . . ugh PCOS) I ofcourse am devastated cos I am expected like another 5lbs to just fall off. ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what restrictive superstar dieting has done to me . . . made me expect that kind of weight loss.

Its not what I want. Cos I dont want to be here talking about how I am still unhappy in a year. Heck I dont want to be doing it in a week! I want to be able to say I did it, and so can you . . . and I did it slowly and its stayed off an I am happy and proud of self.

So, I now have reframed things and will happily accept all losses whether big or small, until I am no longer big, but small

And I will keep reminding myself that its not a race. I am just living my life. No start, no finish, no "diets", no more, no way, no how.
  • Quote: And I will keep reminding myself that its not a race. I am just living my life. No start, no finish, no "diets", no more, no way, no how.
    Well said Danni
  • I think I need to have that tatooed somewhere cos I keep forgetting!!!! ha!!
  • well I am pleased, because it's that TOM and the scale went up a little. But I Have my avg weight of last week at 184. And this week they are all right at 181.

my victories yesterday: realizing when I was taking my 4 bites of coconut cream pie milkshake--and started to think I wanted more--that I was actually thirsty. put the m/s up and grabbed some green tea.

Thought I wanted a cookie. Ate 1/2 chocolate chunk cookie then gave other half to my son.

I didn't let the scale revealing I had gone up a little bit ruin my motivation.