One Week Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Thursday everyone.

Exercise- 55 minutes of cardio
    calories-

I did really well on my calories yesterday so hopefully I can keep it up. This is crunch time right before my vacation.

Bev
  • I am now *just* below 140 - 139.8 this morning! So excited! I've been tracking using SparkPeople. They recommend my calories be between 1200 and 1500; I am always just below 1300.
  • Quote: I am now *just* below 140 - 139.8 this morning! So excited! I've been tracking using SparkPeople. They recommend my calories be between 1200 and 1500; I am always just below 1300.
    Awesome!!! You go girl!!! I can't wait to hit the 130's!! Hoping to see that magic number by Aug.1st!
  • Well another day under my belt, its already easier to remember to log my calories. That is the hardest part for me getting back in the habit!

Calories 2100
    Walked 2 miles fast paced
    did some situp and plank/downdog for arms

Determined hope everything is ok, glad everyone has a place to come check in for whatever they want.
  • Dinner last night put me up to 1480. Did 5k yesterday walking. Aiming for 1500 each day.

Right now I'm at 421 for the day. Of course I didn't weigh my grilled onions on my salad I just put them at 20 calories so there is some guesswork on this. :P Bad Angela. I've really got to get back in the habit of weighing and measuring everything. Might or might not take a short walk tonight if I get home before dark. Been putting in a couple of hours of overtime a day everyday this week.
  • My goals this week:
    Lose 2lbs-still no movement on the scale
    Stay under or at my alloted calories of 1455 per day-so far so good
    Do my strength/ab training 3 times this week -once this week so far and my abs HURRRTTT
  • Today is my weigh in day. Did not loose anything! I will definitly be working harder this coming week!!
  • Well failed miserably at keeping calories in control but kept count as was my ultimate goal, I know from the past once I get into the habit I soon feel so shamed at the amount I eat that I naturally cut back.

Its awfully hard to face the truth sometimes

Calories 2400
    Exercise - none

Funny enough though I lost some weight, I have been at 193 and this morning I weighed 191 so I really must have been blowing it before I was counting :P
  • My goals this week:
    Lose 2lbs-only 1/2 a pound to meet that goal!!! Come on, tomorrow!
    Stay under or at my alloted calories of 1455 per day-so far so good
    Do my strength/ab training 3 times this week-two times...again tomorrow so I figure that'll get me in for three times this week......
  • I did great this week too.. Worked out 5x, stayed under cals all week (actually had to snack to eat up to my cals) and have lost 2lbs this week so far... Official weigh in is Monday, so we'll see where I'm at then!
  • Scale this morning gave me that .5lbs back!! Since I started this one week goal thingee on Tuesday, I'm giving myself a couple of days but COME ON!!!