My Journey

You're on Page 11 of 16
Go to
  • You're welcome and thank you. Good luck with your goals
  • Quote: onederchick, your post moved me to tears, you are such an inspiration to me. I'm trying to lose 55 pounds, and it seems like such a daunting goal that i might never accomplish, but if you could lose almost 3x that and exercise at 330 lbs i can do the same. thank you for posting your amazing journey.
    Aww thank you so much. We both will get to our goals, I just know it!!
  • You are such an inspiration. Thank you for the great advice and encouragement for someone just starting out on their journey.
  • You're welcome and thanks
  • I love reading your story over and over...it motivates me, inspires me, and keeps me focused. I have faltered in my efforts over the last few months and I'm trying to get back on track. Your passion and dedication to your health and happiness are a reminder that I deserve to treat myself better too. Thanks so much for being such an inspiring woman. You are a blessing to many here on 3FC.
  • Quote: I love reading your story over and over...it motivates me, inspires me, and keeps me focused. I have faltered in my efforts over the last few months and I'm trying to get back on track. Your passion and dedication to your health and happiness are a reminder that I deserve to treat myself better too. Thanks so much for being such an inspiring woman. You are a blessing to many here on 3FC.

Awww, thank you so much. You've made me smile and cry tonight
  • You look so great..congrats!!!!!
  • OMG!! Your such an inspiration!! Your pictures are great!! Its amazing, and so so so motivating for me!!! I cant get over it.
    :c arrot:
  • Thanks Kayla
  • Quote: OMG!! Your such an inspiration!! Your pictures are great!! Its amazing, and so so so motivating for me!!! I cant get over it.
    :c arrot:

Awww thanks so much, Sarah
  • Congratulations!
    I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! You look amazing! Very beautiful!
  • Thanks so much, Dani
  • You are welcome!
    I would also like to thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • Quote: You are welcome!
    I would also like to thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • That is amazing to read and see. You should be so proud of what you have done. I can't wait till I am able to make a post like this someday!