Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #166  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Thank you so very much. I look forward to following your success
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 250/215/155

Height: 5'5"

I have to post just to say that you are an amazing woman.
Thank you for sharing your story.
I love that you did this without any special diet or supplements or "magic" pill...
Just the old fashioned, eat less and exercise more.

I'm so glad you quit smoking too. That's quite an accomplishment in itself.

I always see that you welcome almost every new person, myself included.

I hope that your life brings you all the wonderful things and joy that you deserve and the kindness that you always offer to others.

take good care,

teresa
treepeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #168  
Resident Pixie

Aww thank you so very, very much, Teresa. You've just made my day
Old 07-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #169  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederchic View Post
Awww, thank you so much. You've made me smile and cry tonight
Your story made ME cry. I hope your relationship with your internet friend has lasted - what a wonderful man to accept you as you were - and now he has a beauty!
shunammite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #170  
Resident Pixie

Thanks! Yes, we are still living together
Old 07-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #171  

S/C/G: 246/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Michelle -

I don't know if you remember me, but I use to post here about a year ago. I "fell off the wagon" mainly due to depression and anxiety and recently have started to lose weight again.

I honestly dropped my jaw when I saw this thread and looked at your pictures. You have come SO far since last year. You really are such an inspiration to so many people. I just wanted to congratulate you and tell you how great you look, but I guess you already know that ;-)

You are definitely inspiration for me to get back on track and hang in there for the long haul. Thank you for the tips also, it has made me realize that I don't need a cheat day or meal since this IS a lifestyle change and not a diet. That one cheat day turned into a week, then a month, etc, etc... I never really looked at it that way.

Anyway, congrats again and keep up the great work...

Jeff
jefferzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #172  
Resident Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferzzzz View Post
Michelle -

I don't know if you remember me, but I use to post here about a year ago. I "fell off the wagon" mainly due to depression and anxiety and recently have started to lose weight again.

I honestly dropped my jaw when I saw this thread and looked at your pictures. You have come SO far since last year. You really are such an inspiration to so many people. I just wanted to congratulate you and tell you how great you look, but I guess you already know that ;-)

You are definitely inspiration for me to get back on track and hang in there for the long haul. Thank you for the tips also, it has made me realize that I don't need a cheat day or meal since this IS a lifestyle change and not a diet. That one cheat day turned into a week, then a month, etc, etc... I never really looked at it that way.

Anyway, congrats again and keep up the great work...

Jeff

Yes, I do remember you, Jeff and I am glad to see you found your way back here. Thanks so much for the reply and support. I wish you all the luck in the world with your goals
Old 07-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 175/ticker'135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks so much for sharing your story.
HeyChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #174  
Resident Pixie

Old 07-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #175  
2X4 no more

S/C/G: 320/284/140

Height: 5'4"

Thank you for welcoming me also.
And thank you for posting your pics and sharing yourself.
I needed to see this.

I also have an internet type story. I found my only true love again after 27 years. I traveled to the town we used to live in all those years ago and left my number with a mutual friend who still lived there. He passed it on to another friend and they passed it on to my sweetheart. He called me 9 months to the day after I left that note.
We talked back and forth online and I told him I had gained weight. He laughed and said it didn't matter to him. But I knew he still pictured me as that 14 year old girl from all those years before. SO I would not send a photo.
That was in March of '98. I came up to Ohio in October of that year after losing 66 pounds and was down to 230. He met me at the airport and grabbed me and said "I have never stopped loving you". We have been together for 12 years almost and even though I gained all the weight back plus some extra, he has never said a mean thing to me.
I am so happy it all worked out for the 2 of you also. We are blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives.

All the best to you both.
woodgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #176  
Resident Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodgal1 View Post
Thank you for welcoming me also.
And thank you for posting your pics and sharing yourself.
I needed to see this.

I also have an internet type story. I found my only true love again after 27 years. I traveled to the town we used to live in all those years ago and left my number with a mutual friend who still lived there. He passed it on to another friend and they passed it on to my sweetheart. He called me 9 months to the day after I left that note.
We talked back and forth online and I told him I had gained weight. He laughed and said it didn't matter to him. But I knew he still pictured me as that 14 year old girl from all those years before. SO I would not send a photo.
That was in March of '98. I came up to Ohio in October of that year after losing 66 pounds and was down to 230. He met me at the airport and grabbed me and said "I have never stopped loving you". We have been together for 12 years almost and even though I gained all the weight back plus some extra, he has never said a mean thing to me.
I am so happy it all worked out for the 2 of you also. We are blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives.

All the best to you both.

Awww, you just made me cry! Your story is too sweet, I am so happy for y'all
Old 07-20-2010, 12:43 AM   #177  

I'm inspired by your story.
Mandi984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 AM   #178  
Resident Pixie

Thanks
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #179  
Fit Chick Summer 2013

S/C/G: 380/190/120

Height: 5'6

wow thats very inspiring that's pretty much where I am at right now. Congratulations on your success!! Thanks for sharing how you did it also it will be very helpful to a lot of us including me
going2bskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #180  
Resident Pixie

You're welcome and thank you